Strategy Compendium Down?

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
Strategy Compendium Down?

Just tried this link. Anyone know why it doesn't work? It had been fine up until the forum upgrade.

On a related note, anyone know the FCR Breakpoints for a Necromancer? :laugh:

Suiling

Banned
@milb: I get the similar message also when I tried to access through the gallery. Hmm.. It's fine all the while until form upgrade..

aitrus

Diabloii.Net Member
It's down since the that forum transfer/upgrade/whatever

You can try this trick to get to some pages on Compendium, give the URL of the page to Google and use Cached to see what it has saved... helped me so far...

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
It's down since the that forum transfer/upgrade/whatever

You can try this trick to get to some pages on Compendium, give the URL of the page to Google and use Cached to see what it has saved... helped me so far...

Gold star for Aitrus! :sunny: Should have thought of that myself though! :duh:

Still, hopefully the site will get fixed again soon.

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
Necromancer
FCR Breakpoints
0% 15
9% 14
18% 13
30% 12
48% 11
75% 10
125% 9
Cheers, just got the table a moment before you posted, thanks anyway :smiley:

Gives me an idea for a Necro using a Griffons :laugh: Is it worth hitting the 10 frame breakpoint over 11? I don't have a spare Shako so I would either be using a Griffon's for 1 skill 25 fcr or a 3 PnB Circlet. Is the 2 skills worth dropping for 1 frame of fcr?

DeathMage

Diabloii.Net Member
Cheers, just got the table a moment before you posted, thanks anyway :smiley:

Gives me an idea for a Necro using a Griffons :laugh: Is it worth hitting the 10 frame breakpoint over 11? I don't have a spare Shako so I would either be using a Griffon's for 1 skill 25 fcr or a 3 PnB Circlet. Is the 2 skills worth dropping for 1 frame of fcr?
10 frame bp > 11 with +2 skills, but thats just my opinion :rolleyes:

Milb

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're PvM you can just do a Dmg/sec calculation and see which is better. In PvP speed > dmg. In most PvM cases too by the way. Right... :scratch:
I need to worry about safety too being HC, I haven't played a Bonemancer in about 2 years so I want some info before I get myself deeds. I'm mainly worried about will the spell casting get interuptted significantly more if I'm not hitting the next breakpoint.