Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Strange STR requirements

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Hrus, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

Strange STR requirements

My zon has exactly 110 STR after her Thundergod belt is equipped
    (req 110 STR). Everything was fine until I had a MP session. The problem is that everytime I make a new game, I have my Thundergod's (and Thunderstroke too) red - unwearable because of STR requirements (my STR is 90), I have to equip an amulet of the titan and then put Maras back. This is very annoying. Is there any way to deal with this? (I know I didn't have to do that before) And I don't have any room for STR equipment, my Zon is well balanced now.

2. XDoomasX

XDoomasX IncGamers Member

I ecnountered that problem while playing on battle net, had to swich my gear always when hosting or joining games, i think theres nothing you can do just do what you were doing ;)

3. Amidala

Amidala IncGamers Member

hmmz, is it possible, that by equiping one or the other, you put away some equip that does + strength? so when you unequip one or another, you lose strength so you cant equipt them both? (may sound a bit weird, but read this one or 2 times more, it'l probably make more sense ;)

4. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

Never mind, I have changed My Tgods and equipped the MFL champion's TGods, and it works again.

5. DougTheHead2

DougTheHead2 IncGamers Member

I had that problem before too, its something like the game remembers what order you put things on (?), because all I could do (and did consistently when encountering this) was to put things on in a different order.

It's been a while since I had it happen (since I dont play much), but just try equipping/unequiping said items in different orders in game, as doing it with atma doesn't solve it. A ring with a nice str bonus is good to keep in the stash if it happens again.