strange luck

notransfer

Diabloii.Net Member
strange luck

I was trying to make leaf but hadn't found tir or ral.

So I created a game titled 'leaf' and a player came in and asked for an offer. I explained that I was hoping someone would give me the runes to make it if they had the runes and were willing to give them away. This player was nice enough to give me ral so I quickly dropped 20,000 because I didn't have much else to give in exchange.

Two minutes later tir fell.

I went straight to town and shop and found in, one look, a 2 sock +3 to fireball staff(?)

Needless to say my lv 20 sorc has just become a touch better at the moment and I thought this whole situation was a strange string of luck.

SnickerSnack

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: strange luck

It's nice how things work out sometimes. More than once, I've had a character find exactly what I needed when I wasn't looking for it.

zealer: lost weap/shield when I left game with more than one body, then finds HoZ and Baranar's Star in the same place that he lost items. (last ladder)

sorc: ran NM meph/andy numerous times with poor results; took a break to go to act 5 and found Skullder's Ire. (earlier today)

Opeeq

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: strange luck

hehe I remember once, season 2 or 3 i don't recall:

I needed an UM fast for something, and I had 2 puls. So while I was trying to trade 2 puls for an Um, I asked a friend to run mefi once, who knows, maybe he will drop a flawed diamond.

And about 20 seconds later he screamed via "/w": IT DROPPED :D