Strange Drops

phaseetious

Diabloii.Net Member
Strange Drops

Hell Trav council just dropped me 2 set heavy gloves in the same game...guess they really wanted me to have them.

What kind of strange, in the vein above, drops have you had?

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
with set parts you cant find multiples in the same game
thought that was true with unieques

Zalcitabine

Diabloii.Net Member
ffejrxx said:
with set parts you cant find multiples in the same game
thought that was true with unieques
What you mean? I'm not sure i understand. You can find multiples of the same set part in a given game. Uniques too, but they have to be in the same drop, which makes it obviously pretty rare.

One of the strangest drop i witnessed was 3 different Isenhart parts in the same drop from hell ball - quite disturbing indeed :grin:

ppz

Diabloii.Net Member
Nature's Peace from Nilithaks minions. Talk about ratting out your boss...

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
An ethereal rare sword with the name Death Cleaver. The only eth DC I found so far :laugh:

OmegaDreg

Diabloii.Net Member
i keep hearing about this green breastplate that has multiple drops from the same boss. I have only seen one of these since restarting D2. on the other hand... i have had 2 green cuirass (forgat the spelling) drop from NM Meph on the same kill. same stats and everything. weird.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
It turned into non-ladder when season 3 started and two weeks ago I made my final NL giveaway. IIRC Thyiad got it. BTW, it has crap mods.

Zeek

Diabloii.Net Member
Just this weekend I was kill Diablo in hell and he dropped me the chain set. Set chain gloves, chain armor and chain boots. (he also dropped a set battle staff and a rare flacata)

I was a little ticked at him, but still got a chuckle out of it.

BlueOctoberFan

Diabloii.Net Member
Zalcitabine said:
One of the strangest drop i witnessed was 3 different Isenhart parts in the same drop from hell ball - quite disturbing indeed :grin:
I just had that on normal Meph this weekend. He dropped me the sword, helm, and armor. The next two runs? Two more swords...

Cyber Dragon

Diabloii.Net Member
I MFed last night after a long dry spell, and got a Duriel's Shell with exactly 666 defense. O=

Guess Duriel really WAS a Lord of Hell. XD

moremayhem

Diabloii.Net Member
This isn't a drop, but strange just the same.

My television displays the channel # on the screen in the same shade of green as set items in Diablo II.
I never payed any attention to it really. Until last night that is, when I caught myself wondering what set item it was.
I must admit that I was very tired.

TeknoRat

Diabloii.Net Member
I just ran three straight countess runs and she dropped 1 el rune in each game and thats it... (with other uselss blue items)

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
TeknoRat said:
I just ran three straight countess runs and she dropped 1 el rune in each game and thats it... (with other uselss blue items)
That's not strange. That's normal for her. :badteeth:

doraemon

Diabloii.Net Member
lol...i did 40 countess runs last night and 40 summoner

not one key...until the 40th run....and i'm serious...but on the 40th run...countess dropped um rune and 1tkey and summoner dropped 3 hkeys :)

oh yer...nm andy dropped 3 set rings and 1 set ammy in 1 drop. heh.

Zalcitabine

Diabloii.Net Member
moremayhem said:
My television displays the channel # on the screen in the same shade of green as set items in Diablo II.
I never payed any attention to it really. Until last night that is, when I caught myself wondering what set item it was.
I must admit that I was very tired.
Dude, i honestly think you play too much diablo lol o_O

Cyberdragon said:
I MFed last night after a long dry spell, and got a Duriel's Shell with exactly 666 defense.
I have a arkaine with 1377 defense...ok i know, it's less cool