Strange C/I

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Strange C/I

Got connection interrupted today, nothing out of the ordenary I thought at first, but then I noticed that I didn't get C/I on my second cd-key, who was logged on too the same game. Since they where running on the same computer I find that a bit strange :scratch:

The char that dropped was "the rusher", who doing baals for my lower lvl char in a public game, as such she was more active while the other one just stood leaching in a corner. Wonder if that might have been the difference between dropping and not dropping.

Usually one droping equals both droping up untill now ...

Z-Suijin

Diabloii.Net Member
Where your character on the same account?

I sometimes have the same problem if I am self rushing characters that are on the same account as eachother.

Just a thought

Z-Suijin

ppz

Diabloii.Net Member
Sometimes i've had the same thing happen, but the even stranger part is that the character that dropped can't get back into the game. It says game not found, and I think I have even remade the game with the same name while the other one was still going.

I think it must some server glitch where the game is 'dead', but for some reason it keeps playing. I usually just save and exit when it happens (about 3 times ever)

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
The chars where from different accounts. Didn't have any problems to reconnect when I tried, but I didn't try to reconect directly (since I was baaling I simply let the others kill all the waves before I reconnected with the rusher in the next game) :scratch:

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Yesterday I had something weird, I could move around but I couldn't click on anything. I left and tried to join a new game, but it kept failing. When I finally got back into a game some hours later I realized I'd lost some game time, I had to retake a waypoint... annoying...