Strafe 7/2 breakpoint?

Olgruk

Diabloii.Net Member
Strafe 7/2 breakpoint?

I just recently made faith (lvl 12) in a matriarchal bow (-10 WS) and wanted to know how much IAS I need to reach the 7/2 breakpoint. I only see breakpoints to 8/2 in the stickied threads and was hoping someone would know this. Thanks!

*Olgruk

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Table for all bows in the 4th poste here. for strafe you acctually only need 10%, the bp I assume nubikoen recalls as 48% (=50 in pracsis) is the one needed for 7 frame normal with that bow.

Olgruk

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow...I didn't realize it was so low for strafe. I'm kindof dissappointed now that I made faith in a matriarchal bow ;( Thanks for the info guys!

HYKO

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow...I didn't realize it was so low for strafe. I'm kindof dissappointed now that I made faith in a matriarchal bow ;( Thanks for the info guys!
Use it well, it has speed advantage get some extra modes for you fast attack. Like ctc, cb, etc

Fuzzier

Diabloii.Net Member
I only see breakpoints to 8/2 in the stickied threads and was hoping someone would know this.
7/2 breakpoint is not in the sticky because 7/2 strafe does NOT exist.:undecided:
If anyone says they know it, don't trust them :sad2: ~~~ use your watch, a mundane bow with knockback, open a hell game, and strafe 100 times to see if you get the so called "7/2 strafe" (elapsed seconds x 25 / 100 = frames per strafe). I'm pretty sure you won't.:fortuneteller:

Matriachal Bow has a relatively low damage but very high speed, so you should focus on ed% rather than ias% (Fortitude runeword, LoH, ...).