Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

str for 4 ist shield???

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Ladron, May 12, 2005.

1. Ladron

Ladron Banned

str for 4 ist shield???

Okay. So anyway somebody just recently sold me a 4isted shield for my cruddy ~1000 nigma (it was personalized with a whack name, but what do i care?). My str. is about 30 away from using it. I'm a mf blizz sorc.

helm: shako Ptopaz
    Armor/ammy/belt: Tal Rasha's
    weapon: occy w. 9% mf jewel
    shield: Pdiamond x2 mosers
    boots: travs (42 i think)
    rings: ~17 str ring (to use travs)
    30% nagel

switch: gull // rhyme.

I've pretty much got my invntory filled up with mfsc's and a few crucial resist ones. I've got enough room for a lance sized weapon and my cube (which holds my all important lower-resist charge wand).

It would be really nice if i didn't have to remake her because she's lvl 90. Can anybody think of a good way to get a lot more str. without sacrificing much mf? My jewel in my occy is relatively worthless especially since i switch for boss kills. How much str can i get off that? But I'd be using my isted shield on switch, so I guess I'd have to socket my gul? can str + mf scs spawn?

I've got $ too. I think my disposable income is about 3 runes right now.

And yeah i got all 3 black books :(

**Edit:: i'm not ladder

2. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Hmm i would say your options are :

1) Switch out tal belt for t-gods, Ik belt or some nice rare with fhr,str,etc
    2) Switch out Travellers for +20 str Marrowalks
    3) Switch out a nagel for a 10fcr/str ring
    4) Get an anni sc :p

Hope i helped hehe

p.s Also if you're on ladder and suceed in equipping the 4-ist Monarch why not go with a juicy 35fcr Spirit Monarch instead of mosers - if resists aren't hit that bad that is :p And a 15res all jewel in occy would have been better :D

3. Ladron

Ladron Banned

I seriously have no idea how to get one. They seem extremely helpful, but I've no way of getting the dclone. I've heard they're near impossible to trade for because you get scammed. Anyone uswest noladder want to trade me one? Oh, and, what are the stats on one?

4. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Anni sc stats:
    +1 To All Skills
    +10-20 To All Attributes (varies)
    All Resistances +10-20 (varies)
    +5-10% To Experience Gained (varies)

Yes some disturbing reports of serial scammers trading these anni scs all realm :( I'd suggets joining RPGTraders.com (link of this site) and have a black and white bid for documentation purposes and scammers seem not to flourish there hehe

5. Ladron

Ladron Banned

Doesn't seem like anyone really flourishes there. There's like ~ 5 sc's up for sale in all of uswest sc nl. There's no anni there at all. How does everyone else get there's?

6. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Trading through these forums are GENERALLY safe. Try getting one through these trades.

7. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

also like to point out two more options:

(1) ik gauntlets for 40 stats. not that the dex matters, because from what i can tell this isnt a block sorc. ive used it for bugging stuff mostly, but if you dont need fcr then it's a good choice.

(2) +2/str/fcr ammy. hard to come by though.

personally id use a wizardspike and ik gaunts. wiz solves your fcr problem (breaks the 63 fcr bp), and i dont think you'd lose too much killing power without the +3 skills. i have a similar one, uses wiz and 120 fcr (soon to be 110 when i get more res and an ormus) and she kills just fine. lvl 30 blizz kills decent enough in 8p without any of the super expensive stuff (no ormus, no fathom, no runewords).

8. Davie.

Davie. IncGamers Member

Shoppin for an anni try Battle.net forums. Google Battle.net forums and get a moderator there to do the trade with you. Lots of people, scammers get blacklisted all that good stuff. Get an anni and fal your wpn thats 20 str right there. Btw your mf doesnt need too be as high as you have it.

9. slappy sam

slappy sam IncGamers Member

I remade my 92.5 blizzy for the same reason. She would have needed lvl 96 to use her shield. She had these stats though.
    Strength-~100
    Dexterity-~60
    Vitality-~200
    Energy-~200
    As you can see she had way too much energy. So I remade her like this
    Strength-~150(Enough for 4ist shield)
    Dexterity-~50(Enough for hel'ed wiz spike)
    Vitality-~350
    Energy-Base
    She ownz. 1.7k life after BO :)
    By the way if you have max block, it wont work well with a 4ist monarch... I suggest remaking and going all vita, you shouldn't be trying to tank anything anyways.
    What are your stats?

P.S. Get godly merc at all costs... and get Emelio or Azrael because they are da man.

10. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

i am quite sure WAHEED pwnz them all