Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Story Time!!!!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by ryanhutson, Mar 18, 2004.

1. ryanhutson

ryanhutson IncGamers Member

Story Time!!!!

I had the funniest thing happen to me while I was home last evening. One of my high school friends came over (Im home on Spring leave) and we reminisced about HS and watched movies. Then he asked about my D2 characters and wanted to play my 79 bonespear necro.

He decided he would help me finish act 2 hell and fight his way through the true tomb. I was having problems due to the magic immunity of unravellers. Well he utilized bone wall and bone prison expertly and fought his way through to duriel. Only on the way he calls over to me and says "Hey I found a unique Shako. Is it any good?" Of course I had been looking for a harle crest forever. It is the first first really good unique I have ever found on SP. And of course my lucky friend found it for me.

Some would ask why I would let someone who does not know what a harle is play my char. Well, simply put my friend is an excellent D2 player. He just does not care about the items and stats. He plays and when he finds a new item that is better than the one he has he switches it. If he has not found the item he does not know about it. It is kind of refreshing. I just couldnt believe the luck and of course my friend plays for an hour and finds an item 10 times better than anything i have and I have played for coutless hours.

Anyway this is my story thanx for reading. I hope to have more to write in the future. This is a great forum, and is filled with many excellent D2 players and people.

Ryan
    West Point, NY
    USMA Go Army!!!

2. Pb_pal

Pb_pal IncGamers Member

ool, maybe i should invite one of my friends over and maybe he cn find me my first Shako :scratch: ....well i got a phone call to make

-Pb

3. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

how's your friend at finding Sacred Armors? heh. anyway, nice find. hope you bought him a beer or something for that one. :drink:

4. ryanhutson

ryanhutson IncGamers Member

Hmm not quite "beer age" yet, but that seems like a good idea. He is over right now playing, I am hoping for perhaps a windy or unique elder staff lol. Well, g/l on your finds im back to watchin tv and letting D2 play itself. LOL

Ryan

5. tragor

tragor IncGamers Member

Well, you just had to know that friends were good for SOMETHING. Now we know what it is. Guess I'll have to teach a few friends how to play so I can create a MF posse of my own. :lol:

gogo Army. Not a soldier, never was, but glad there are those who are willing and able. Have a :drink: on me.