Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Story/Progress Thread: The Final Act

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by JoeBruce, Jul 9, 2018.

1. JoeBruce

JoeBruce IncGamers Member

Spoiler Alert/Preface: The character discussed below is currently on Hell difficulty in Harrogath, at the start of Act V. I have taken (some detailed) notes about her journey through Hell difficulty, which will be the basis for future posts. Hopefully by the time my posts catch up with her she will be close to done (one way, or another).

The Character: Hardcore. Her name is La_Bruja, español for "The Witch." She is a Hydra sorceress. I fell in love with Hydra as a skill back when I played realms, and no one wanted to play in a game with a Hydra sorceress because there was a glitch making Hydras last for a few seconds after you left an area (e.g. TP'd back to town). So someone could throw down a few Hydras, go back to town, switch to enemy status, and you would be dead before you realized what happened. I never did PvP (or PK'ing - player killing), but I did lose one or two characters to that dirty trick.

I played with a guy back then who taught me a lot about D2; he suggested pumping up Static Field and I really liked that skill. I have made several of these Sorcs, maxing Hydra, Fire Mastery, and 10-15 points in Static Field. They have also had max Frozen Orb with a good investment in Cold Mastery. This one would be a little different, with only 1 point in Cold Mastery, 10 in Static, and the rest into Fire Ball (Hydra synergy).

Method of play: Untwinked single-pass. I call it “jiansonz style” – the idea is you go through the entire game just one time. Kill everything just one time. Open every chest just one time. And hopefully you get to kill Baal three times. I use GoMule for an extended stash she can access whenever (no hot-muling, of course).

I started notes in late February 2018, when La Bruja saved Cain in Hell difficulty. I am unsure when I started this character (it's probably been a couple of years). It is my 3rd attempt at making an untwinked single-pass Hydra sorceress in hardcore single player. The previous two died in Hell Act 2 and 3, respectively. So, the notes pick up in early Act I Hell:

Current Status:
    Lvl 77; maxed Hydra, Frozen Orb, Fire Mastery; 10 hard points in Static Field, 3 in Fireball, 1 in Cold Mastery, Frozen Armor, Telekinesis and Teleport

My goal was to get around 2/3 block chance (~66%); but I think once I hit 200 vitality the rest of my points will be going into dexterity.

I would like more in Static Field, but if La Bruja survives to Guardian she will have access to my community gear, and will have several +skills. So now I’m dealing with a slightly shorter than ideal range. Static field really quickens the pace of killing, acting as a form of crushing blow on anything not lightning immune (at least until they get to half health).

Below is a summary of her gear readouts.

Beast Whorl
    Jared's Stone

One Hand Damage: 8 - 18
    Durability: 50 of 50
    Required Level: 26
    Fingerprint: 0x2a9dfbf8
    Item Level: 42
    Version: Expansion 1.10+
    +20% Faster Cast Rate
    +2 to Chilling Armor (Sorceress Only)
    +1 to Meteor (Sorceress Only)
    Hit Causes Monster to Flee 100%
    +20 to Energy
    +25 to Mana
    Lightning Resist +13%
    Level 4 Fire Bolt (45/45 Charges)

Rhyme
    Superior Bone Shield

ShaelEth
    Defense: 33
    Chance to Block: 40
    Durability: 44 of 44
    Required Level: 29
    Required Strength: 25
    Fingerprint: 0xee1db7e
    Item Level: 20
    +40% Faster Block Rate
    20% Increased Chance of Blocking
    +8% Enhanced Defense
    Regenerate Mana 15%
    All Resistances +25
    Cannot Be Frozen
    50% Extra Gold from Monsters
    25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
    Increase Maximum Durability 10% 2 Sockets (2 used)
    Socketed: Shael Rune
    Socketed: Eth Rune

Artisan's Crown of Brilliance
    Crown

Defense: 42
    Durability: 50 of 50
    Required Level: 25
    Required Strength: 55
    Fingerprint: 0xc761944c
    Item Level: 65
    +9 to Energy
    72% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 3 Sockets (3 used)
    Socketed: Perfect Topaz

Smoke
    Demonhide Armor

NefLum
    Defense: 215
    Durability: 28 of 28
    Required Level: 37
    Required Strength: 50
    Fingerprint: 0x69389f5b
    Item Level: 63
    +20% Faster Hit Recovery
    +75% Enhanced Defense
    +280 Defense vs. Missile
    +10 to Energy
    All Resistances +50
    -1 to Light Radius
    Level 6 Weaken (18/18 Charges) 2 Sockets (2 used)
    Socketed: Nef Rune
    Socketed: Lum Rune

Jade Light Gauntlets of Fortune
    Light Gauntlets

Defense: 10
    Durability: 18 of 18
    Required Level: 13
    Required Strength: 45
    Fingerprint: 0x5d7cc421
    Item Level: 63
    Poison Resist +26%
    22% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Dread Cord
    Belt

Defense: 5
    Durability: 16 of 16
    Required Strength: 25
    Fingerprint: 0x1526ba7e
    Item Level: 36
    +24% Faster Hit Recovery
    +9 to Life
    Lightning Resist +15%
    Fire Resist +10%
    Poison Length Reduced by 25%

Soul Brogues
    Demonhide Boots

Defense: 56
    Durability: 12 of 12
    Required Level: 29
    Required Strength: 20
    Fingerprint: 0x3a920e50
    Item Level: 55
    +30% Faster Run/Walk
    +56% Enhanced Defense
    Lightning Resist +33%
    Fire Resist +10%
    Poison Length Reduced by 25%
    52% Extra Gold from Monsters

Death Emblem (crafted)
    Amulet

Required Level: 53
    Fingerprint: 0x30e3561e
    Item Level: 67
    +8% Faster Cast Rate
    +1 to Maximum Damage
    +1 to Strength
    +11 to Mana
    Regenerate Mana 10%
    All Resistances +17
    21% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Plague Grasp
    Ring

Required Level: 48
    Fingerprint: 0x8a215534
    Item Level: 70
    14% Chance to cast level 5 Charged Bolt when struck
    +71 to Attack Rating
    +15 to Dexterity
    Lightning Resist +17%
    5% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
    +1 to Light Radius

Wraith Touch
    Ring

Fingerprint: 0x2dc13f6a
    Item Level: 43
    +10% Faster Cast Rate
    +22 to Attack Rating
    +2 to Strength
    Cold Resist +23%
    Fire Resist +5%

There is definitely some improvement to be made. I have not had as much luck with shopping as I sometimes do. You can buy some pretty nice items with big single resist boosts paired with other big suffixes like + life, magic find and faster run. I found a +3 fire skills, +73 life circlet at the end of Nightmare, but Larzuk only gave me one socket. That will likely replace her helm slot at some point though.

I’m imbuing the first elite orb I can find. I had some cracked eldritch orbs drop already, but not sure if I can fix those, imbue them and expect to get good skills. I think yes, but I need to look back over those old threads about getting lower tier skills on class specific items, because I thought upgrading a cracked version was how you did that. I don’t need +3 charged bolt for this girl! I used her Nightmare imbue on an exceptional orb, but it wasn’t any better than what I had already found.

Charms were mostly resistances, with some faster hit recovery, life and mana bonuses. I had a notable find of a cold skiller grand charm too! Her stats are pretty solid for hell:

Name: La_Bruja
    Class: Sorceress
    Experience: 547149207
    Level: 77

Naked/Gear
    Strength: 75/78
    Dexterity: 165/181
    Vitality: 195/195
    Energy: 35/74
    HP: 526/579
    Mana: 187/234
    Stamina: 335/335
    Defense: 41/550
    AR: 775/948

Fire: 175/135/75
    Cold: 177/137/77
    Lightning: 190/150/90
    Poison: 146/106/46

MF: 156 Block: 64
    GF: 102 FR/W: 30
    FHR: 66 IAS: 0
    FCR: 38

Hone Sundan
    Yari

Two Hand Damage: 97 - 197
    Durability: 28 of 28
    Required Level: 37
    Required Strength: 101
    Fingerprint: 0xc271a24a
    Item Level: 53
    +40% Increased Attack Speed
    167% Enhanced Damage
    Adds 20 - 40 Damage
    7% Life stolen per hit
    45% Chance of Crushing Blow
    Repairs 1 Durability in 10 Seconds 3 Sockets (3 used)
    Socketed: Amn Rune

Artisan's Ring Mail of Amicae
    Ring Mail

Defense: 48
    Durability: 26 of 26
    Required Level: 43
    Required Strength: 36
    Fingerprint: 0x7d8cd63e
    Item Level: 57
    Damage Reduced by 31 3 Sockets (3 used)
    Socketed: Sol Rune

Artisan's Great Helm of Nova Shield
    Great Helm

Defense: 32
    Durability: 40 of 40
    Required Level: 25
    Required Strength: 63
    Fingerprint: 0x35d8d86e
    Item Level: 45
    12% Chance to cast level 4 Nova when struck
    72% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 3 Sockets (3 used)

The Mercenary’s armor was donned in mid-Nightmare, and proved very effective. I expected it to be less-so in Hell, and those suspicions are correct. I have some crafted blood armors, or a new possibility of a runeword armor (Lionheart) with the Fal rune that I found in Tristram. He probably needs the life leech from a blood armor, though. I have a nice blood helm with 10% deadly strike roll, but I wanted to keep the extra MF on him while I can.

With the single-pass, untwinked play style, you only magic find while questing; so on nightmare I was loaded up pretty heavily. I don’t have the patience to let the mercenary get the majority of kills, but I do try to let him finish off boss monsters. And I balance it once in Hell. For a single pass through Normal and Nightmare, she is set up pretty nicely. Only +1 cold skills so far, but hopefully that will change. I kept my 4-Topaz armor and MF rings in the stash, and tried to switch into those when I knew I had a superunique to fight or some other decent MF target.

I think this is a good start for now. Depending on my laziness and readers' interest, I will continue to post of her journey through Hell. It will be a least a few days before the next update, but I think that will pace well with the frequency of my play and how often folks read through the forum. Also, there will be screenies along the way :)

La Bruja, Hydra Sorceress, Lvl 77, Dark Woods WP

2. DiabloTwoinDC

DiabloTwoinDC IncGamers Member

Looks like La Bruja needs to beef up her dark arts.. I suggest: Bprison, Clay Golem and Poison Explosion! ;)

3. ioupainmax

ioupainmax IncGamers Site Pal

I'll be following this, strangely enough, I also have a Hydra Sorceress that is doing full clears, although mine is twinked with Tal's Set.

4. Zyr

Zyr IncGamers Member

Mark me down as VERY interested! I, too, am playing a Hydra/Orb Sorceress in full Tal's.

5. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

Hydra / Orb is a very fun build. Anything involving Hydra for that matter. Good luck !!

6. nepeta

nepeta IncGamers Member

A pimped hydra sorc is a treat, run icy areas with it ^^

7. JoeBruce

Full Tal's is this character's end-goal. I have this same build in softcore, I believe lvl 91. Despite finding 2 Tal armors in SC, I never got the amulet. Now I have the amulet in HC, but no armor (yet...).

Hydras really are fun; there is some decent strategy with how you want to place them against which enemies. And incorporating Static means a lot more action than passively sitting back as Merc and hydras do the work. I tend to teleport a lot as a Sorc, and that helps with Merc placement and Static.

Progress Update:

I began Hell difficulty on /players3, and La Bruja did pretty well in the first parts of Act 1. The mercenary was struggling due to low damage and leech, but we continued to forge ahead. I hit my first real wall entering the Pit. Very close to the entrance a boss pack of lancers charged me, and they had support of a boss archer pack back in the darkness. I made a few attempts at separating things, and did some very dangerous teleporting, but with the mercenary unable to tank I had to back out. I took a long hiatus to consider my options (i.e. I was afraid to play her and kill her, so the little that I did play D2 was devoted to other characters).

When I loaded her back up at the end of April, I actually struggled to get safely back to the Pit. In a previous session, I had grabbed the Outer Cloister WP after full-clearing the Highlands; after 2 or 3 attempts to get back to the Pit, I slowed things down. Because things were dangerous, I cleared out any packs between the waypoint and the Pit on /p1, then entered on /p3. My concern was getting chased into the Pit, then getting stair-trapped inside and having to back out into the Highlands to face whatever monsters I had left outside the entrance (that happened to me once).

I realized I just need to take things VERY cautiously (as opposed to normal cautiously), and progressed through slow and steady. Hydra is great because it can serve as a warning of monsters ahead - if it fires, then drop a couple more and proceed with caution.

I had two good drops, one being Suicide Branch from a boss pack, and then an Um rune from one of the last monsters left alive. That Um will likely be used for a mercenary upgrade soon, and the Suicide Branch was donned immediately.

Progress through the Catacombs was slow and steady, without any real issues. Andariel dropped easily and La Bruja was on to Act II. The drop was non-memorable. Frozen Orb is proving strong enough (so far) with only 1 point in cold mastery. The +1 skills from suicide branch, and the +50 faster cast, are certainly helpful. The +10 @res allowed her to do some charm swapping too, and she got some increased life and mana because of it. La Bruja prepared to head out into the Rocky Waste at level 80, still going through on /players 3.

La Bruja, Hydra Sorceress, Lvl 80, Lut Gholein

sanguillen, T72on1 and Zyr like this.
  8. Zyr

Zyr IncGamers Member

Brava La Bruja!

I'm new enough to Sorcs that I'm nervous playing my Tal's gal. I'm nowhere near having the nerve to play one untwinked and single pass in HC. I fervently hope you can maintain your hyper-caution and get La Bruja to Guardianship.

9. JoeBruce

Just wait until Act II!

In the future it should be more than one update per act (I am splitting Act II into at least two updates). I will try to flesh out my notes more with details on playing style and habits, and add a little flare now and then. I will also have some more screenshots; I'm trying to get better at taking those (switched the hotkey to the space bar), but during the intense battles I'm more worried about keeping her alive than capturing the moment.

@Zyr - is your Tal's sorc in HC? I would be nervous to lose all that stuff too :) That is an advantage of playing single pass/untwinked: despite the unavoidable sting that comes with deeds, you generally don't lose anything too rare in terms of gear.

Zyr and ioupainmax like this.
  10. Zyr

Zyr IncGamers Member

Yes, the Tal's gal is HC, and after finding the first four parts of the set, it was nearly ten years before the last (the armor) dropped. I'm sure you can imagine the anticipation that built up over that time. :)

On the other hand, it almost feels like cheating having such good gear. I'm sure I'll have to build another Hydra/Orb Sorc at some point with adequate but appropriate equipment, but few if any S/U items. If I succeed in doing that, I expect that the sense of accomplishment will be much greater.

11. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

Hydra is so much fun, especially with frozen orb. Habacalva (my Hydra/FO guardian) is possibly my favourite so far. Hydra is even fun in D3!

ioupainmax likes this.
  12. logoutzero

logoutzero IncGamers Member

I use Mouse 3. It still scrolls through RMB hotkeys when rolled, but I don't see how that's useful for a character that has more than 2 hotkeyed. This allows me to just kind of "fat finger" it while still keeping the left hand on pots/skill keys.

Zyr likes this.
  13. JoeBruce

The screenshot button on space bar works well for me, because I have all my hotkeys on the left side of the keyboard, with similar hand positioning to playing a shooter on the computer. So space bar is directly under my thumb anyway.

Progress Update:
    For those of you who have not played a Hydra Sorceress, or perhaps for those that have but play a little differently, I will include some things about play-style here.

She does well in open areas, but probably a little better in tombs and enclosed spaces. However, if the Merc cannot tank, she needs room to back up and have a large enough space to bounce around with teleport as Hydra (or Orb) chips away at enemies. As I progress through an area, I cast Hydra way out in front of me - kind of like casting Decoy out there with an Amazon, or Grizzly with a Druid. If Hydra hits an enemy, the monster will move around and possibly "see" me, but by then I have a few Hydras down and the Merc has moved up to establish a front line (usually - we all know how those Desert Warriors are). I generally like to cast Hydras near the Merc and stack them, so they focus on the same enemy and take it down. If there are fire immunes up front and cold immunes in the back (e.g. skeletons and unravelers), I put the Hydras on the edge of the screen to (hopefully) take down those cold immunes.

Static Field is used liberally, and at my current skill level (11) reaches most of the screen. It has a longer relative range horizontally vs. vertically to the character, so things on the screen edge and in the corners don't get hit by Static. But usually a cast of Hydra or Orb, followed by a few Statics, has things at less than half health.

The other main skill used (aside from Teleport) is Glacial Spike. If monsters aren't cold immune, this is a great way to keep the Merc alive and group monsters - Static Field and Frozen Orb work much more efficiently when monsters are clustered together. Glacial Spike does not have a long freeze duration, but it is enough to stop a monster in action (whether attacking, advancing or running away) and sometimes reset their AI process. I usually cast a Hydra, a few Statics, another Hydra, and if Glacial Spike hasn't gotten into this mix yet it will now. Throughout Act II, Glacial Spike was crucial for freezing burning skeleton packs and shattering their corpses.

Act II:
    After clearing the Rocky Waste, I made a poor decision that led me into a bad situation. Entering the Stony Tomb, my left hand was occupied holding a beer glass. A boss pack of skeletons was rushing me before I had it set down; the mercenary got amp’ed and killed, and her health went down pretty low. I actually paused the game to consider my options. A quick rejuv and teleport back to the door got me out, and I decided I would try the Tomb after I reloaded the map.

Successfully going through the Tomb after that reload, she cleared the Dry Hills and proceeded into the Halls, where the going was slow and tedious. The mercenary’s infinite lives came in handy. I ended up leaving a small corner in level 3 with monsters, because there was an unraveler and a generating tomb. It was very late and I just did not have the patience to finish it out. This area was tough because of the hordes of fire immune skeletons being revived by cold/magic immune unravelers. The strategy discussed above really came into full effect here, and was used later in Tal Rasha's tombs.

Progress through Act 2 continued steadily. Going into the Far Oasis I was greeted by Beetleburst and several other boss packs, mainly maggots. The same happened when I went into Lost City – there was Dark Elder and 3 other zombie boss packs. They weren’t that dangerous (except when entering the Far Oasis, I forgot I was wearing my MF armor so my resists were very low), and just required a little patience. I decided to wear that MF armor when clearing the Ancient Tunnels in hopes of a sweet find. Of course, entering the tunnels I had 3 skeleton mage boss packs, one behind the other. Welcome parties were becoming a trend. (Nothing good ever came from the extra MF. Of course, nothing bad ever came from the reduced resistances.)

Going down into the Palace Cellar, I had a good example of how the Hydra Sorceress can use strategy to great effectiveness. On level 2, I encountered Blunderbores (spelling?) as well as the ubiquitous mages. Faced with a boss pack of the former, I retreated back to the level's entrance; I did not want to get myself stair-trapped, and realized there was a cage surrounding the entryway - this is a cellar, after all. I quickly used Telekinesis to close the doors and keep myself safe from approaching Blunderbore horde.

It actually worked really well. I ended up coming back to this spot as I found several boss packs near this entrance. The situation was tense, but La Bruja was quite safe since monsters in Diablo 2 are not as smart as velociraptors from Jurrasic Park. She stayed safe in her small protected spot while Hydras took down enemies and the Merc poked at baddies through the bars.

I set out into the Canyon of the Magi at lvl 83. I hesitantly over-hauled the mercenary’s gear, making him Crescent Moon in an Ogre Axe, finally using that Um rune. To get the strength to wear the Ogre Axe I had to remove the 31 PDR armor and replace it with an ethereal Duriel’s Shell. This left him without life leech, so off came the MF helm and on went a blood helm. Although he had much better overall damage and would be better at killing those FI/CI bosses, I was worried that ditching the PDR and only leaving 2% life leech would mean more resurrections. (Thanks, Freddy Foreshadowing.)

La Bruja, Hydra Sorceress, level 83, Canyon of the Magi

T72on1, Zyr and ioupainmax like this.
  14. Zyr

Zyr IncGamers Member

Great update! Thanks, and congratulations on the progress. :)

*sigh* This kind of intelligence gathering is a fundamental part of the game for me, and the reason I had to quit playing MP except with my partner, who feels as I do. I just couldn't take the Survivor's Guilt following the death of a party member who ignored my scouting (with Lightning Sentry, Bone Wall, or Taunt, in addition to the examples you cited) and charged ahead blindly.

</soapbox>

</tangent>

</hijack>

Shades of the classic tactic against the Butcher in the original Diablo. :D

15. ioupainmax

ioupainmax IncGamers Site Pal

You're too nice (or you were playing with nice people), I would have been in danger of dying because I was laughing too hard! (playing in SC)

16. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

AB HC. We cover each others back, but sometimes people ignore simple things to stay alive.

17. JoeBruce

Progress Update:

This area of Act 2 is apparently tough for me. I have lost a few high level characters here (including one of La Bruja’s predecessors). Clearing out all 7 tombs is time consuming, and involves at least 2 long sessions. I managed to get half of the Canyon and 4 false tombs cleared in one session, but did not find Kaa’s tomb yet. His would start the next session. Almost all tombs had Unravelers, and with their fire immune skeletons it made some (most) rooms tough to clear. There was a lot of tactical advancements to the rear and strategic use of doorways. But I got through 5 of the 7 with only one NDE: I had gotten poisoned by an Unraveler hit, and while running around with lower life I was whacked by a skeleton and went down to ~150 life. I also had an issue in the Canyon, getting cursed, then fighting a champion pack of maggots. I did not realize one had gone under the dirt, and when it popped up next to me it gave me a hit that knocked a lot of life away.

Entering the final false tomb, I saw it to be a large room entrance. Not good. The mercenary started off to the left in pursuit of something, so I teleported back to reign him in. He immediately marched forward to head off the beetle boss pack he had awoken. I did not get a look at the boss’ mods. The mercenary went down fast and I was making for the door, ready to re-roll this tomb. But a mis-click suddenly had me surrounded by beetles! I had no choice but to teleport into the unknown.

Things quickly went from bad to worse. I saw several Urdar packs, one likely a champion. Then I was in the room with the sparkly chest, so at least one boss pack. Unravelers, skeletons, Urdars and Beetles: not good. I was taking hits and drinking potions, and after my last rejuv, teleported to the top corner of the chest room and took a solid Urdar hit. I hit escape to pause for at least the second time, and this time seriously considered a save and exit. I only had 63 life, I was up against a wall, and surrounded by Urdars in a room with other unknown dangerous monsters. But I feel save and exit to be cheesy, and saw a possible escape: I had a little bit of space from the Urdar’s knockback, and if I could teleport to behind the sparkly chest I may have time to TP out. I debated. Okay, let’s save this character the honorable way!

I unpaused, drank a health potion and teleported as planned, but instead of F1 for a TP, I hit escape again! With the game (mistakenly) paused once more, I wondered: “Did I have time?” Her health was very low and enemies were right on top of her; I couldn’t be sure, but I went for it. I cast the TP, but it was partially hidden behind a wall! Trying not to panic, my first click misses, and she takes an Urdar hit! BLOCKED! La Bruja snuck through the TP and got safely back to Lut Gholein with 79 life remaining. Heart pounding, I decided to call it quits for the night: those last two tombs will have to wait.

Overall, the tombs have been tough. I may switch back the mercenary’s gear so he has that PDR and better life leech. I’m also considering dropping to /players1, and ditching my MF helm for the +3 fire skills, +life, open socket circlet I have stashed. I could put in a Topaz and save a little of the MF, or get a better life boost with a Ruby. She also needs more mana. I go back to town frequently for potions. She just hit lvl 84, so switching to /players1 she might only get 2 more levels from the last 3 acts. But that’s okay – she needs to survive, and I think if I can finish Act 2 on /players3 it will get lowered for the rest of the game.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After taking a short hiatus from La Bruja, I decided to make those gear switches and drop to /players1. That circlet added ~200 damage to Hydra, and the +73 life was nothing to sneeze at. I went with a topaz to keep over 100 MF. I also switched Mercenary gear back to his original setup, with the damage reduction and crushing blow/life leech. I had used that Um to make a Crescent Moon Ogre Axe; while he was better at finishing off FI/CI bosses, he could not stay alive enough due to lack of life leech. Now I started to feel like I wasted that Um, and should have made Duress.

Things went pretty easily after that, although she did have a scare from a ghost boss pack. That last false tomb was handled, and the true tomb was cleared. Duriel dropped me his essence thing, an item I have only seen once before but care little about. Everybody in Lut Gholein was happy, and La Bruja got to take a boat ride.

La Bruja, Hydra Sorceress, level 84, Kurast Docks

T72on1, Zyr and ioupainmax like this.
  18. Zyr

Zyr IncGamers Member

@JoeBruce, thanks for the cardio workout! :eek: And congratulations on the progress. :)

19. zemaj

zemaj IncGamers Member

See, that's a fundamental difference between the two...

SPF HC MP: No one is left behind... until we get to pop their corpse :p

@JoeBruce keep 'em coming, we are all... uh, eyes, I suppose...

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  20. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

Glad you made it out alive there !!! Well done.