Stormshield strength req

Reeper

Diabloii.Net Member
Stormshield strength req

Hey i'm going to build a windy, it will be my first druid build.

But how much points should i spend on strength in order to wear stormshield?
They say that 55 is enough, but how will I reach the required 133 for ss? Is it all with charms and jewellery? Or is it with certain equipment that rise str?

Thanks

Newcomer

Banned
Reeper said:
Hey i'm going to build a windy, it will be my first druid build.

But how much points should i spend on strength in order to wear stormshield?
They say that 55 is enough, but how will I reach the required 133 for ss? Is it all with charms and jewellery? Or is it with certain equipment that rise str?

Thanks
Actually the strength requirement is 156, but I'm sure charms, enigma, and such will give you the needed strength

Reeper

Diabloii.Net Member
But socketed with a -15% requirements, which decreases the strength required down to 133

By the way, is it needed to put points on it all the way up to 100+ or can I stay with 55 or even not putting points into it?

ChaSerrr

Diabloii.Net Member
I wear a StormShield on my Wind Druid. With my Wyrm Enigma and my ThunderGods I have enough Str to wear the SS.

ChaSerrr

HCTwinJava

Diabloii.Net Member
After you have put enigma and SS on a lvl 96 char with base str = 55, you can remove everything else from his body/inventory. He still has 156 str, enough to keep wearing SS.

Reeper

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah I forgot the enigma runeword bonus. Now I get it, thanks.

And that 55 strength is only to wear mage plate, which can be done by jewellery, with base strength.