Stop the ******* school shootings!

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Module88 said:
Don't worry, don. When I leave the forums eventually, I'll explain everything to you (if you're still hear) and everything will become very clear.
Here .

HAMC8112

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
How amusing, you absolutely believe every charge laid by the Afrikaner police? That's hilarious coming from you.

I guess the police are only out to set people up when it's convenient for you to feel sorry for yourself.
One word: Stompie.

Edit:How funny this world works, when i say police are liars and cheats than you say i am whining and its all in my mind. Then, when we talk about the crimes commited by the Mandela family all of a sudden the police are liars and cheats. Make up your mind dondrei.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
HAMC8112 said:
One word: Stompie.
Are you talking about Winnie in the post-Apartheid era or Nelson in the pre-? I refer you to your earlier comments:

HAMC8112 said:
Take Mandela for example, the man was convicted for hundreds of murders and attempted murders and yet he fooled enough people over time to get the Nobel peace prize.
HAMC8112 said:
Yeah, i am making it all up. Mandela didnt kill people. And neither did his former wife, Winnie mandela. That was all lies, they did not abduct kids, they did not torture them to death. They did not rape them kids. They did not chop off limbs. They did not bind people to poles, they did not hang car tires around their necks, they did not set fire to them tires.

That was all lies from the apartheid goverment.

LOL! Mandela, the peace prize massmurderer.
First of all, as I recall Mandela was arrested for organising a strike and leaving the country illegally, can't recall any charges of murder. Winnie was jailed after the end of apartheid, not to mention after divorcing Nelson. And it was for kidnapping and being an accessory.

If you're talking about the ANC's resorting to violence, sabotage and yes, necklacing, that's different. This stuff quoted above though is a pile of rubbish.

P.S. He's not the only person who egged on a bloody revolt who got a Nobel Peace Prize. Guess who else.

HAMC8112 said:
Edit:How funny this world works, when i say police are liars and cheats than you say i am whining and its all in my mind. Then, when we talk about the crimes commited by the Mandela family all of a sudden the police are liars and cheats. Make up your mind dondrei.
I didn't say what I believe, I just that it's funny that you think the Belgian police are TEH DEBIL!!11 whereas you take the word of the Afrikaner police under apartheid without reserve.

HAMC8112

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
Are you talking about Winnie in the post-Apartheid era or Nelson in the pre-? I refer you to your earlier comments:

First of all, as I recall Mandela was arrested for organising a strike and leaving the country illegally, can't recall any charges of murder. Winnie was jailed after the end of apartheid, not to mention after divorcing Nelson. And it was for kidnapping and being an accessory.

If you're talking about the ANC's resorting to violence, sabotage and yes, necklacing, that's different. This stuff quoted above though is a pile of rubbish.

P.S. He's not the only person who egged on a bloody revolt who got a Nobel Peace Prize. Guess who else.

I didn't say what I believe, I just that it's funny that you think the Belgian police are TEH DEBIL!!11 whereas you take the word of the Afrikaner police under apartheid without reserve.
It is a good thing you set me straight here dondrei because i was thinking the guy was a murderer and all this time the guy was a blessing to mankind. A shining communist light in the total darkness.

I saw a documentary once, there were black South Africans talking about the murders of the ANC, the torture, the maiming, the raping and loads more. I suppose they could all have been lying ofcourse. Hell, for all i know they could have been pro apartheid. [/lol]