Stop the ******* school shootings!

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
If there is one constant in the world, it is that everybody thinks things are getting worse, no matter what reality is.

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
Bortaz said:
The weirdos get picked on, then end up killing someone over it. Their parents shouldn't have let them become weirdos in the first place.
You're kidding, right? :shocked:

Maybe other kids' parents should teach them to have an open mind about people's different ways of expressing themselves rather than forcing them to conform to society's standards of what is acceptable.

LonghornRob

Diabloii.Net Member
PlagueBearer said:
Human psycology is designed to work in a certain environment, with certain needs fulfilled; the degratation of the churches and marriage in our society is creating more and more unbalanced minds.

We (and by "we" I mean "you") need to go back to your Gods and stop divorcing and trying to change marriage into something it's not.
As a completely nonreligious son of divorced parents, I resent this idea completely. I grew up under the discipline of my mother and nothing else, and I've turned out just fine. I sure as hell didn't need any false idea of a God hovering over me to grow up as a good and intelligent member of society.

ProjectHate

Diabloii.Net Member
Eh shooting up schools is the in thing , I bet kids are gonna be trying to kill even more people then the last school shooter thus making it a contest.
Honestly it doesn't take much to shoot up a school ..people suicide everyday why not kill a buncha people then kill yourself. Not saying that I'd do it but it doesn't seem so unlogical to me.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
Bortaz said:
This kind of thing is the result of a lack of discipline and a lack of teaching people right from wrong (used to be done through parenting). This country is more and more moving away from its moral background.

People no longer are raised with a moral, right-from-wrong basis to their lives...kids are allowed to do as they please, and their parents are kept from correcting bad behavior...no spanking, no punishment for ****ing up...therapy and "free love" is all they get nowadays. We have teenaged boys wearing make-up and girls pants. We have "alternative" lifestyles being forcefed to the kids from pre-school on up.

The weirdos get picked on, then end up killing someone over it. Their parents shouldn't have let them become weirdos in the first place.
Not only that. But whats more amazing is some kids actualy end up being rewarded for it. I explain what I mean by giving an example: this kid who lives across the street from where I live. He goes around damaging other peoples homes (in one week alone he broke 2 windows at his next door neighour's house), hit a kid, etc. what his parents do is reward him with all types of stuff. For example a couple of years ago they got him this sort of four wheel bike with a little snowplow in front. which he then used to toss the snow we had shoveled back onto our driveways. When I complained to his dad?? He actualy had the nerve to say it was MY fault the kid tossed the snow back in and I should buy a snowblower. and this is just an example of the many kids out there who think the world revolves around them and no one else matters

MadMachine

Diabloii.Net Member
MapleBarb said:
Not only that. But whats more amazing is some kids actualy end up being rewarded for it. I explain what I mean by giving an example: this kid who lives across the street from where I live. He goes around damaging other peoples homes (in one week alone he broke 2 windows at his next door neighour's house), hit a kid, etc. what his parents do is reward him with all types of stuff. For example a couple of years ago they got him this sort of four wheel bike with a little snowplow in front. which he then used to toss the snow we had shoveled back onto our driveways. When I complained to his dad?? He actualy had the nerve to say it was MY fault the kid tossed the snow back in and I should buy a snowblower. and this is just an example of the many kids out there who think the world revolves around them and no one else matters
Call the police. Vandalism, assault, public mischief. The brat needs to be sent to juvey.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
PlagueBearer said:
Human psycology is designed to work in a certain environment, with certain needs fulfilled; the degratation of the churches and marriage in our society is creating more and more unbalanced minds.

We (and by "we" I mean "you") need to go back to your Gods and stop divorcing and trying to change marriage into something it's not.
This sounds like a parody I would write. That's scary. Yay for pulling religion in to a completely areligious topic.

Bortaz

Banned
MadMachine said:

Maybe other kids' parents should teach them to have an open mind about people's different ways of expressing themselves rather than forcing them to conform to society's standards of what is acceptable.

I am absolutely serious. The trend has been for the fringe kids to get more and more weird, as far from the "norm" as possible. This is being permitted by parents who should be making these decisions, but are allowing their stupid kids to make them.

Talga Vasternich

Diabloii.Net Member
MadMachine said:

Encouraging radical behavior leads to even further radical behavior.
If parents encourage (or even allow) their children to act in an antisocial manner, these are the results. These children have to become a part of society at some point. Parents who do not do what they can to encourage their children to be a part of society are doing more harm than good....all in the name of "allowing individuality".

HAMC8112

Diabloii.Net Member
So, are we now harvesting the results of the hippie seeds that were planted in the 60's and 70's? All is allowed?

llad? Any thoughts on this matter? :rolleyes:

Talga Vasternich

Diabloii.Net Member
HAMC8112 said:
So, are we now harvesting the results of the hippie seeds that were planted in the 60's and 70's? All is allowed?
I would answer that, but by answering I'd be making a judgement and judgements are bad because we, as human beings, are not supposed to judge others....or the actions of others....or anything else.

HAMC8112

Diabloii.Net Member
Talga Vasternich said:
I would answer that, but by answering I'd be making a judgement and judgements are bad because we, as human beings, are not supposed to judge others....or the actions of others....or anything else.
:laugh: You crack me up sometimes! :laugh:

Module88

Diabloii.Net Member
Star Dust said:
How do you know he didn't jump out of the way at the right time?
Let's assume he did for a second. I'll be generous and say that the janitor, on the spur, could have jumped five feet to the right or whatever. Let's even presume that he's not even aiming at the janitor (despite the fact that he would be the closest threat). So the janitor has to cross five feet and wrestle the gun away before this guy has to simply move his weapon right a couple of inches and pull a trigger.

The point is, even if the janitor somehow jumped out of the way after wrestling the shotgun away, he would have been close enough to theoretically hit with a pistol easily enough.

Edit: Just in, the principal did not survive. That said, his actions may have saved many lives that day. Condolences to his friends and family. :cry:

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
Bordillo said:
School shootings, I call them anti-bullying campaigns
And Germany was merely exercising an anti-banking campaign during WWII.

omggodwinslaw!!!!!!1111111oneeleven1ichi1durf1POING!

superdave

Diabloii.Net Member
school shootings are just a fad...it won't be long before the cool kids realize this and decide to streak instead.

Star Dust

Diabloii.Net Member
Bortaz said:
This kind of thing is the result of a lack of discipline and a lack of teaching people right from wrong (used to be done through parenting). This country is more and more moving away from its moral background.

People no longer are raised with a moral, right-from-wrong basis to their lives...kids are allowed to do as they please, and their parents are kept from correcting bad behavior...no spanking, no punishment for ****ing up...therapy and "free love" is all they get nowadays. We have teenaged boys wearing make-up and girls pants. We have "alternative" lifestyles being forcefed to the kids from pre-school on up.

Making everyone conform is not the solution.

Star Dust

Diabloii.Net Member
Module88 said:
Let's assume he did for a second. I'll be generous and say that the janitor, on the spur, could have jumped five feet to the right or whatever. Let's even presume that he's not even aiming at the janitor (despite the fact that he would be the closest threat). So the janitor has to cross five feet and wrestle the gun away before this guy has to simply move his weapon right a couple of inches and pull a trigger.

The point is, even if the janitor somehow jumped out of the way after wrestling the shotgun away, he would have been close enough to theoretically hit with a pistol easily enough.

Edit: Just in, the principal did not survive. That said, his actions may have saved many lives that day. Condolences to his friends and family. :cry:
In other words, you don't know.

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
HAMC8112 said:

llad? Any thoughts on this matter? :rolleyes:
If you believe that tripe, then I have a bridge to sell you at bargain-basement prices.