Stone vs eth valor

xtc_sazabi

Diabloii.Net Member
Stone vs eth valor

Both armors have their strong points, but which one is all around better? the stone has the 60% FHR (dont know if that really matters) +str, + vit, +energy, and the valor has well, high defense and high vitality, and +skills. in your experience( you as in all barbs) which is proven itself stronger

royalsego

Diabloii.Net Member
if your a conc or berserker barb, i suggest the stone because FHR is very important in melee, but if ur a ww barb, i guess valor is the better choice

royalsego said:
if your a conc or berserker barb, i suggest the stone because FHR is very important in melee, but if ur a ww barb, i guess valor is the better choice
Why u say u guess valor is the better choice for a ww barb?

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
I would say FHR is less important for a barb, since they automatically hit 9 frames, and likewise MUCH less important for a conc barb, seeing as they can't be interrupted anyways, thus it only really helps when you're using berserk or such to take care of PI/IM enemies.

Of course, if you had an old style valor, with the cleared socket bug, that would just be overly powerful, lol.

-Hal

Fire_Dragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Hal is 100% right. Conc doesn't need (he should know, he wrote the d*** guide lol!) and zerk definately needs because they are always interrupted. WW should use the valor. High def=harder to hit, plus 2 skills is killer mod, it gives its own fhr bonus and LIFE (can't stress enough how important it is).

xtc_sazabi

Diabloii.Net Member
alright thank you very much guys, i will keep the stone for when i engage in zerk duels (which i have quite often).