Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Stone vs eth valor

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by xtc_sazabi, Feb 10, 2004.

1. xtc_sazabi

xtc_sazabi IncGamers Member

Stone vs eth valor

Both armors have their strong points, but which one is all around better? the stone has the 60% FHR (dont know if that really matters) +str, + vit, +energy, and the valor has well, high defense and high vitality, and +skills. in your experience( you as in all barbs) which is proven itself stronger

2. royalsego

royalsego IncGamers Member

if your a conc or berserker barb, i suggest the stone because FHR is very important in melee, but if ur a ww barb, i guess valor is the better choice

3. All Wheel Drive

All Wheel Drive Banned

Why u say u guess valor is the better choice for a ww barb?

4. Halciet

Halciet IncGamers Member

I would say FHR is less important for a barb, since they automatically hit 9 frames, and likewise MUCH less important for a conc barb, seeing as they can't be interrupted anyways, thus it only really helps when you're using berserk or such to take care of PI/IM enemies.

Of course, if you had an old style valor, with the cleared socket bug, that would just be overly powerful, lol.

-Hal

5. Fire_Dragon

Fire_Dragon IncGamers Member

Hal is 100% right. Conc doesn't need (he should know, he wrote the d*** guide lol!) and zerk definately needs because they are always interrupted. WW should use the valor. High def=harder to hit, plus 2 skills is killer mod, it gives its own fhr bonus and LIFE (can't stress enough how important it is).

6. xtc_sazabi

xtc_sazabi IncGamers Member

alright thank you very much guys, i will keep the stone for when i engage in zerk duels (which i have quite often).