Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

"Stone" or "Bramble"

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by FunZip, Apr 11, 2005.

1. FunZip

FunZip IncGamers Member

"Stone" or "Bramble"

Tel me the best choice for a WW Brb......."Stone" or "Bramble" or last but not least "Enigma" !?!
    I allready have Bramble and Enigma and now i have the runes and Archon Plate to make "Stone" but.......is it worth to put the runes in there sockets to make this one????(or stick with Bramble for i think teleport is not most important for a WW Brb)

Thx.

2. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Well is this Bvb, Bvc or Bva? Generally, enigma is more superior. Though Duress is nice for Bvb.

3. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Well it really depends on what your looking for out of your armor and what you are doing with your barb.

I like stone, it has high defense a few charge skill (clay golem which is really nice, with a bloodmoon on the switch). And is a decent armor over all for other obvious reasons.

But what use is an item if it doesn't match the build using it? I say consider what stats you need to get from your armor and pick the one that best suits your purposes. I don't know nor pretend to know your play style the choice of equipment is very much a style that one needs to develop for themselves. I think Stone is a wonderful runeword and worthy of the runes use to make it but they may not meet your requirements for an armor.

PS You may also want to consider Gloom runeword, quite similar to stone in over all stats. It may fit your playstyle better.

4. Sh4dovv

Sh4dovv Banned

enigma is the best choice

tele helps alot, and all the +str means u dont need to invest as much base points in str

5. luis19

luis19 IncGamers Member

only three armors to ever use on a barb:
    enigma
    duress
    fort