Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Stolen booze

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Killing Frenzy, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Killing Frenzy

Killing Frenzy IncGamers Member

Stolen booze

Someoone stole my booze tobnight. So as a topic starter. Anyone ever steal your booze? If so, share your styory.

2. bigD72

bigD72 IncGamers Member

Yes, I'm underage as most of you know. So I had a handle of vodka (good stuff too, not cheap crap) stored at a friend's house. He had his own beer and drank about 8 of them then had some friends over and they proceeded to destroy my vodka.

I convinced the 4 of them it cost me $70 though, because they were drunk when I got there. It was actually more like $35. I consider the rest ***hole tax.

3. Killing Frenzy

I ha dabout 20$ ogf vodka stolen. But what hur t the most is that is was from some close friesnds. I wont be ab;le to trust them from noe on.

4. bigD72

bigD72 IncGamers Member

From what you just typed, it is probably a good thing you don't have that vodka.

5. DrunkPotHead

DrunkPotHead IncGamers Member

I get my booze stolen all the time.

When you buy coronas and your friend buys budweiser and you keep it in the same fridge, guess which ones are going to get stolen first?

6. Donkey Button

Donkey Button IncGamers Member

One time me and a friend sold about 1/3 of a bottle of vodka to some little 13 year old for $20.

That was a pretty nice steal.

Other than that none of my friends have ever stolen drugs or alcohol from me and I have never done it. We are a tight nit community.

7. Akira

Akira Member

I went to this huge party in Cambridge (Ontario) last year. Problem was the girl holding the party invited many people she didn't know, which caused alot of the erm... local colour (coughlowlifescough) to show up. So I had this huge thing of whiskey for the event, which I went through half of, and then some ass stole it the morning of when I was half drunk and half asleep.

8. Lord_Shinnok

Lord_Shinnok IncGamers Member

Ask DruckCajun. He wasn't on WoW tonight so he must have been doing something.

9. Jigga-Scrooge

Jigga-Scrooge IncGamers Member

i once stole a bottle of cherry vodka from a hotel party. i stole beer from a gas station and some kid ratted on me. i proceded to drop kick the kid a few weeks later and kick him in his head. i still need my court date. my brother got fired from a local grocery store for stealing alcohol.

10. MithrandirX

MithrandirX IncGamers Member

When I was in HS, I went to a summer college program in Cambridge. Every weekend we would have to get some bum to buy us booze, and it was a real pain in the butt. One week this bum just split with our $30, and didn't buy the booze. A few days later we found him sleeping in a park and took EVERYTHING he had and threw it in the river. A whole shopping cart, bags of clothes, even the dude's hat. I didn't really feel bad about it.

11. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

don't mess with the man's hat, that was over the line

12. Jigga-Scrooge

Jigga-Scrooge IncGamers Member

i was once riding my bike around and we went under this bridge. there was a white sheet at the top that seemed like it was covering a body. i yelled "hey, come out." some bum popped his head out and i ran like hell. i was scared.

13. TurdFergusen

TurdFergusen Banned

No one has ever stolen my booze. The trick is keeping the booze with you at all times. Since I mainly drink beer I walk around with the box all night, and when i'm finished, I wear the box as a hat. Look at my hat, it's funny.

14. Satans_Advocate

Satans_Advocate IncGamers Member

I always steal booze ( not from individuals mind you ) and rarely get it stolen from me. Just last friday we didn't have a buyer or much money, so i pulled a scam i had worked out at a grocery store. In the back there is a truck loading station that trucks pull into to unload stuff. the door is always unlocked and is just behind a door that says employees only at the back of the store. I wait until no one is around, grab as many 18 packs as i can carry, and open the semi loading dock door, and run out. Done it more times than i can remember, and never gotten caught. Actually did it twice last friday, as we were playing pong with 10 people and beer ran out pretty quickly.

15. Killing Frenzy

I'm always at some party with random people and always here everyone complaining about missing alcohol, so I usually keep mine close to me. But this time it was a smaller party with people that I knew. I figured that no one there would take it. So when we went on a snack run, I decided to leave mine in the freezer to be nice and cold when I got back. Two of the girls that were there decided to leave with my booze.

I thought they respected me to much to even think of that. Guess I was wrong. Well its going to be worse for them in the long run. They won't have a puller anymore and I've got one of the girls sweaters. So if they cough up the money for my booze, then she can have her sweater back.

16. Damnatorius

Damnatorius IncGamers Member

people actually steal your drinks at a party???

*shocked*

17. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

I'd take the bud's. I dont like coronas.

18. VaN_haMMerSteIn

VaN_haMMerSteIn IncGamers Member

Yea, I steal boose all the time. I can't remeber the last tiem that I payed for alcohol.
    Maybe because I got REALLY drunkthat night... who knows...

19. Damnatorius

Damnatorius IncGamers Member

it's usually free at the parties I go to :p

it kinda feels wrong to steal anyway :)

20. Njx

Njx IncGamers Member

So you admit to stealing peoples booze from a fridge at a party or some such?

If I interpreted correct then you are a true low life and I consider you the scum of parties.

If not disregard that comment.