Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Still Level 98 Fridaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Kitteh, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Kitteh

Kitteh Diabloii.Net Site Pal

RL: It feels good to be training again. I rolled my ankle at a race a couple of weekends ago (only dropped to 4th though :D), plus the after effects of hypothermia on top of exams = very little training done. Metabolism exam on Tuesday :(

D2: Cyanosis is making progress in very small increments (LoI tournament), and Fordyl is still sat at level 98, but hopefully get some runs done tonight.

OVG: I'm getting tempted every time I see something about a game I've played before (PoE, D3 etc), but it isn't a good idea.

thefranklin likes this.
  2. thefranklin

thefranklin Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Took car to the shop. Didn't want to put any money in it since I will be getting a new(er) one sometime next year, but I failed the safety inspection and need new brakes. Apparently I can't argue that stopping earlier than normal is a fix.

OVG: Strength character in Dark Souls. Installing it on work computer for upcoming trip.

3. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

RL: Worked and stuff. At my son's basketball practice now, and helping my "wife" move today and tomorrow.

D2: Probably not, I've got a backlog of office work to do, and I'm trying to be responsible.

OVG: See above.

4. djmbbandie

djmbbandie Diabloii.Net Member

RL: The last full week of college football makes me sad. Has fall ended so soon already? :mad::(

D2: Probably.

OVG: More NCAA Football 09.

5. Kitteh

Kitteh Diabloii.Net Site Pal

I was thinking about Dark Souls. I had it on PS I think but didn't like it much. I'm 50/50 but might grab it on sale at some point.

6. Cyrax

Cyrax Diabloii.Net Member

@kestegs Your hand is moving?

Before anyone comments: I meant moving out. But i guess you could read that in more than one way. :rolleyes:

kestegs likes this.
  7. thefranklin

thefranklin Diabloii.Net Member

Dark Souls is kinda similar to Zelda with a more Diablo like atmosphere and without pretty graphics. The level design and freedom is neat and well thought out. But the fact they make you run for 1-2 minutes to get from checkpoint to boss fight is really lame. It starts to drain on you if it takes you 10-20 tries or so. Or, if you suck like me, many times more than that!

The multiplayer interaction was a new concept to me, and it fits the game very well.