Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Stg bug and upped items.

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by theBizz, Sep 10, 2006.

1. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

Stg bug and upped items.

Hi, never was paying any attention to those questions but decided to ask now :smiley:

I know what the stg bug is, but i'd like to hear your opinion about it. Is it worth using it? And what will happen if your using the stg bug and have full inventory and you die?

Also i'd like to know more about upped items. What are they? Is it better to use them for more def instead of normal?

Tnx.

2. Lawrencearm

Lawrencearm IncGamers Member

Ususally I end up using the str bug even if I dont want to. Just because I waste no points in strength and dex, and put all the rest in vit. I only put enough str and dex to use my gear. When I die, I just pick my body up and all the items are fine.

You can up items using the cube. With armor you would get more defence but the reqirements would go up.

3. lagalot

lagalot IncGamers Member

As long as your only glitched from items in your inventory,or rings ammys you wont have any trouble picking up your body if you die.
    Most of my chars get str or dex glitched to start with as Ill only add enough of either to use gear ,then the rest to vita.

For caster chars its not really worth upping armour as the increased reqs means a big loss in vitality points.However for melee chars which often have a high str the extra defense is often a good bonus.

Upping melee and ranged weapons to elite versions is obviously useful if the weapon has good ed and mods to start with.

4. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

tnx for the answers :smiley: and if a char looks naked but still pwn ( like naked babas or smiters ) is it still stg bug or.. ? :rolleyes:

5. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

Yes. However, you won't be able to see the nakedness on your own screen, but other players will from their screens.