Steve Irwin Tribute

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
Steve Irwin Tribute

The memorial service for Steve Irwin starts in two hours and will be broadcast live around the world. I'm just wondering if anyone here is planning on watching it.

Or, if you're in an incompatible timezone and are reading this after it is over, did you watch it either live or recorded?

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Sokar Rostau said:
The memorial service for Steve Irwin starts in two hours and will be broadcast live around the world. I'm just wondering if anyone here is planning on watching it.

Or, if you're in an incompatible timezone and are reading this after it is over, did you watch it either live or recorded?
I will probably flick by it.

Queue some idiot to enter thread creating a stupid post on how they didn't like him or why they shouldn't care. Good on you whoever it is.

Dirty_Zulu

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll probably check.

So there's money to be made in aggravating a wild animal by yanking on its tail or pissing of a snake and then calling them all "blokes".

Stompwampa

Diabloii.Net Member
Dirty_Zulu said:
So there's money to be made in aggravating a wild animal by yanking on its tail or pissing of a snake and then calling them all "blokes".
Yea, I hear there's an opening in Australia.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I went past the funeral of Peter Brock on the tram yesterday. I don't think I'll tune in, it's just a funeral.