Stats From 3000 Pindle Runs

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
Stats From 3000 Pindle Runs

I figured since I kept detailed records of the 3000 Pindle runs that I did during the just completed MFO’s I would post the stats for anyone who’s interested. All runs were done at players 1 with my MF Hydrid Zon. I changed the map seed 7 times during the runs. This was my equipment setup:

Hybrid LF/GA Zon (level 96)

Harley Shako (ptopaz)
Skullder’s Ire (ptopaz)
Titan’s Revenge (upgraded)
Windforce
Rhymed Luna
Chance Guards (40% mf)
Goldwrap (upgraded)
War Travs (48% mf)
Rare Amulet (30% mf, +skills, resists)
(2) Nagelrings (30%, 29% mf)
Gheed’s Fortune (34% mf)
Lots of 7% mfsc’s

My total MF was about 650%. My merc added another 186% mf (Tal’s Armor-ptopaz and Harley-ptopaz) but she was too slow to get many kills.

I was quite pleased with both the quantity and quality of the items that dropped. Here’s a summary:

324 Total Set/Unique Drops (a little less than 1 every 9 runs)

166 Total Uniques:
91 Normal
39 Exceptional
20 Elite
7 Class Specific
5 Rings
1 Amulet
2 Charms
1 Jewels

158 Total Sets: (5 entire sets completed)
95 Normal
63 Expansion

Notable Finds:
TC87’s:
The Grandfather
Griswold's Redemption
Griswold's Valor x4
Bul-Kathos' Tribal Guardian
Immortal King's Soul Cage

TC84’s
Dragonscale
Spirit Ward
Giant Skull
Fleshripper
Messerschmidt's Reaver
Aldur's Deception
Taebaek's Glory x2
Sazabi's Cobalt Redeemer

TC81’s
Halaberd's Reign
Warshrike
Lacerator x2
Widowmaker
Tomb Reaver
Wraith Flight

TC3’s (even rarer than TC87’s from Pindle)
Hotspur
Pluckeye
Rixot’s Keen

Runes:
Lum, Ko, Lem

Other:
BK Wedding Band
Ethereal Vampire Gaze

Hythopian Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow, thats some nice finds there :) I doubt I could find half that in twice the runs, even in 1.10.

I wonder, why upgrade the titans revenge? I thought about doing that for my zon, but saw no advantage over a non-upgraded one. Also, why a Harelquin Crest instead of a Stealskull? I've heard that the latter is better for zons because of the ias an LL. Then again, doing pindle runs, I guess LL isn't much of an issue.

Edit: Oh yeah, I also found 2 bane Ash's from pindle. That crazy guy :p

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
wow 5xgris parts and none being the armor!!! thats awesome!!!

what % on the gf?

grats on the good finds :thumbsup:

Hakai_no_Tenshi

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmmm .. I know I have run Pindleskin at least as much as that with my sorc but I haven't come close to seeing anything like what you found except for the IKSC and Reaver I found on the first day I got to him in 1.10; and the Naj's Staff/Ondal's Wisdom I found several months later.

--T

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
Hythopian Shade - I upgraded the Titan’s to increase the damage. I’m not sure what the numbers are off the top of my head, but she can kill noticeably quicker with the upgrade, especially in the Pit.

The +skills, +life, +mana and 10% dr from the Harley seems to help me out more than the ias. When I do other non-Pindle areas, I switch out one of my Nagels for a dual leech ring to take care of the leeching (with Pindle, he’s usually dead in a few seconds so it doesn’t matter)

SnakeEye – I did get the Griz armor too, but I just listed by good finds.

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
Hakai_no_Tenshi said:
Hmmm .. I know I have run Pindleskin at least as much as that with my sorc but I haven't come close to seeing anything like what you found except for the IKSC and Reaver I found on the first day I got to him in 1.10; and the Naj's Staff/Ondal's Wisdom I found several months later.

--T
Pindle owed me - he’s just making up for withholding everything from me during my 1.09 days. In 1.09 I ran Pindle about 2000 times and only got 2 items that were higher than TC69 from him. How’s that for some rotten luck.

he has a logn memory hakai.....
odd how i did about 400 pindle runs for my MFO, yet get a top 10 item from it. proves that mega high MF beats mega fast killing any day. oh wait, you had mega high Mf and a very fast killer. ok, you have me beat.
But i got the mighty scepter!

Takis

Diabloii.Net Member
Man I suck on running Pindle. I bet I've ran them that many times and I bet he hasn't dropped me 3 uniques.

Which begs the question, why do I run him?

Because I figure I'm DUE!

If you guys only knew how many times I checked to make sure it was Pindle I was running. Yeah the guy in Nihlathaks Temple in Halls Of Pain.

Anyone else had luck like mine running him?

Takis (El_Greco)

Hakai_no_Tenshi

Diabloii.Net Member
Heh, I see we are in the same boat Takis. There are many times I have to check if it's Hell Pindle I'm running because of the horrible drops.

--T

danc133

Diabloii.Net Member
buster said:
ITC81’s
Halaberd's Reign
Warshrike
Lacerator x2
Widowmaker
Tomb Reaver
I'm assuming this was in SP correct? I didn't know the ladder only items like warshrike could drop in SP. I usually do most of my sp on the road on an old laptop but if these can drop I might have to play more SP at home too.

First round is on me! :drink: :buddies:

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
danc133 said:
I'm assuming this was in SP correct? I didn't know the ladder only items like warshrike could drop in SP. I usually do most of my sp on the road on an old laptop but if these can drop I might have to play more SP at home too.

First round is on me! :drink: :buddies:
Everything that is Ladder is in SP. 'Cept for the Anailus charm or something.

And congrats on the find!

TekkaZeroX

Diabloii.Net Member
That is some wonderful finds you have there, buster. :thumbsup: I hope I can find a grandfather soon for my grail too. :)

danc133, all items can drop in single player like the ladder on battle.net. We just do not get the world event, which can spawn the Annihilus.

Dodgydave

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the commitment, and on the finds and boy am I wishing I was in on the MFO my Archon Staff would have me sitting pretty!