Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Statistics FAQ - Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Psychic Watch, May 2, 2005.

1. Psychic Watch

Psychic Watch IncGamers Member

Statistics FAQ - Suggestions?

There's been some recent talk ;) in the Statistics Forum about getting a more complete FAQ for D2-related statistics. The main ideas are to fill in any gaps in the outstanding Facts & Formulae Archive and also cover differences among the patch versions.

So I thought I'd ask all of you here if there are any additions/sections you'd personally like to see, or put another way, any related questions you've always wondered about but never saw a good answer to?

Also, by all means feel free to suggest any forum-rules-safe links to resources you find useful or that cover topics not mentioned already. :scratch:

2. FodderCannoned

FodderCannoned IncGamers Member

I think a complete list of all the FCR/IAS/FHR,etc breakpoints for all the classes should be stickied atop that forum. Its something that i find myself constantly searching for.

edit, i love the statistics forum, i am not sure if i have ever posted there but I have read every thread for the last couple months. I would love to see it more active.

Maybe do sticked threads for different monsters that people run. Like for instance a mephisto thread, then let say somone completes a 100 runs, then they could just post in that thread, and then once a week maybe you can compile all the results and have a running total. I know what the statistics in the drop calculator say i just like to know what people see when they do there runs. If this is done though you need to have strict formating guidlines, for meph for instance, only have people record stuff that fell right off of meph, and not include the chest in the back. I know that if these threads existed, AND if people knew about them, that expecially people from the SPF would post in there, our frontpage doesn't have any run results on them right now, but it usually does.

3. Starving_Poet

Starving_Poet IncGamers Member

and / or the formulas to get those breakpoints. It took my forever to find the formulas for FBR/FHR and EFBR/EFHR when I was making my spreadsheets.

4. NeckRomancer

NeckRomancer IncGamers Member

We can probably include mercs for these tables.

Also info on the highest rune pairs that can drop in each Difficulty/Area as well as info on monster levels and treasure classes.

5. Psychic Watch

Merc info will definitely be included. :thumbsup:

I updated the stats forum post with a list of starting topics. All suggestions welcome.

Also ran across this very nicely organized D2 stat site today: Link to competing D2 forum deleted. I'm sure the info is great, but we can't link to it per site rules, sorry. - AlterEgo

6. Psychic Watch

The content for the FAQ is starting to take shape. This post has the most recent list (with many useful direct links to the actual tables/info sources).

More community involvement is welcome :)

7. farting bob

farting bob Banned

FACT: 73% of statistics are made up.

8. Twoflower

Twoflower Banned

*kicks bob in the shin*

o_O

did i do that ?

*runs like hell*