Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Stat ?'s for you

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Shmanz2, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Shmanz2

Shmanz2 IncGamers Member

Stat ?'s for you

If I am a lvl 75 sorc and running meph, what can not drop at all no matter what? and if I lvl up can I get better things to drop?

Daniel

2. Herald of Doom

Herald of Doom IncGamers Member

Lvling wont help you.
    Meph can drop weap78 Conquest Sword,Champion Sword,Scourge,Seraph Rod,Crusader Bow,Winged Knife,Grand Matron Bow,Feral Claws) and armor78(Balrog Skin,Hellforge Plate,Troll Nest,Crusader Gauntlets,Earth Spirit,). He can also drop up to cham, but chances of that are *REALLY* low.

3. AFBrat

AFBrat IncGamers Member

They may have increased Mephs TC from 78, I do a lot of Flayer Dungeon runs and I know from experience the monsters there (the mlvl for most of the monsters there are 79 and 80) can drop up to TC 81, Spired Helm, Cryptic Sword (I think thats TC 81) and other things have dropped there often enough. It may be possible the monsters that dropped these were champs or mini-bosses, but Meph can probably drop as high as these guys, unless Blizz increased areas (ala The Pit) in Flayer Jungle as well. I've never seen anything from TC 84 drop in Flayer, I think TC 81 is the max.

4. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

Meph's TC is unchanged, however his level (87) means that he can drop any Unique or Set items that fall within his TCs.

Amusingly, any random (ie. non-Council) monsters in the Durance can drop better than Meph, up to TC 87... but they'll only be level 83 (85 Champs, 86 bosses) so can't quite drop everything, Unique-wise.

5. AFBrat

AFBrat IncGamers Member

and actually Cryptic Sword is TC 84, must have been a mini-boss in Flayer Jungle that I had killed.

6. Shmanz2

Shmanz2 IncGamers Member

is there a site I can go to and find this all out, like where I can out in what I am trying to find? thanks for the help, so I won't go lvl. Thanks for the help and any more ?'s I will post them here.

Daniel