Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Stat point distribution pvp WW

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by nickalisk, Mar 17, 2005.

1. nickalisk

nickalisk Banned

Stat point distribution pvp WW

my barb is near completion, rushed to lvl 71 with friends no str or anything used..........
    So can somone provide the optimal list of items in stash and being worn, that a good all around dueler would wear?
    i need to b very cometetive with bvb and bvc.

how much str
    how much dex
    how much vita
    how much ener....pfffff nvm here

i can afford 20/20 anni and all perf gear so give me the complete optimal gear list, USwest ladder.
    i dont care sword or axe whichever is better,i have perf ebotd collossus blade and zerker, perf grief *zerker only*
    perf beast etc.

2. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

HINT: Read the guildes that is the one of the points of why we write them. Then tell us what you plan on using then we can do the math for you but you should be able to do it your self, HINT.

3. nickalisk

nickalisk Banned

well the guides dont cover the new rune words do they?
    and i needed a build 4 the most recent ladder dueling scene, and gear i want to know the best and its switches for bvc and bvb

4. Herald of Doom

Herald of Doom IncGamers Member

The stats never change. About the new runewords, there aren't that many options, except the obvious ones. Perf Grief is better than botd most of the time. Grief+beast is best dual wield option. Grief+storm for melee. Armor is Fort, rest stays the same. That's pretty much it I guess.

HoD

5. nickalisk

nickalisk Banned

Which fort? archon plate? whats the better option for pvp? how much str is needed to wield all gear and my switch gear?

6. jjashik

jjashik IncGamers Member

the only thing that i want to say to you is... TRIAL AND ERROR or go read the guides (pumafang sorta said this also. and all the questions youve asked even in previous posts can be answered if you read the guides THOROUGHLY) or go test for yourself. I.E. all the guides say get str to be able to wear all your gear and enough dex for block.

7. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

Ya thats what I am telling them.

Testing can get you some were tho. But it is not all ways the best ideal to be done, by some one that really doesn't know what they are doing in the first place. Alot of the people on bnet don't. So I hope jjashik is that t you should give people just a little bit more addvice.

Also I do not know this person they could be a 1.00 vet for all we know.
    Most likely not but hey you never know.

8. Throttle

Throttle IncGamers Member

As a general rule, enough strength to equip your items, enough dex to max block, and the rest in vitality. If you're using an enigma breastplate, you might be able to go with base strength.