Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Stat point allocation on a Blizz Sorc..

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by KTang, Mar 7, 2004.

1. KTang

KTang <font color="#93ad4f">Official Diablo 3 Item Value

Stat point allocation on a Blizz Sorc..

Just started a blizz sorc..seem to get bored of everything else -_-

Plan to get str for highest item..gear planned is..

Deaths Fanthom/ Ali switch rhyme or wiz spike for tele/visc
    Tal amu/3 Cold skill amu. (Deciding whats better, might be using belt)
    Tal belt OR Snowclash..
    Tal Plate OR Ormus 15/15/15 Blizzard (Got a meteor one atm, looking for a trader) If its ormus, I will socket for a cold 5/5 facet or a 5/4 facet at this rate.
    Shako - Nightwing, is that better? MFing here. Meph..can I do pindle with blizz?
    Ravenfrost and a Nagel. - Better choice for rings?
    WTs
    Frostburns
    Lidless

I think thats every slot..shako will be PTed. Lidless will be Faceted. I think I might be lacking on res..

Anyone care to help what STATs to put in? Don't plan to go for max block.

2. mathil

mathil IncGamers Member

str/dex for gear
    base energy
    rest in vit

possibly more energy, but you won't need more.

3. kuza

kuza IncGamers Member

around 110 str for Tals armour, and 75 dex for wizspike. Rest into vitality.

4. Stiertje

Stiertje IncGamers Member

Tal's in only 84 strength.

The Wartravelers are actually your heaviest items. 95 strenght required. When you factor in a medium Annihilus you get +15 strength. Shako gives +2 strength. Get some strength charms to get extra +10 strength to equipe Wartavs and loose them afterwards. Needed strength = 68

Ravenfrost is not actually needed. You're not blocking and you're not walking, so being frozen is not much of a hassle. FCR is not afflicted by being frozen. Only thing nice is that you'd need 15-20 less Dex to equip Wizardspike. Given a +15 Raven, a +15 Annihilus, +20 from Tal's belt and +2 from Shako, needed dexterity = 23

As for the Dex part, this is minimum required to equip your gear. This means NO block at all. For at least some block you need to invest in Dex. Lidless is bad for block (only 40% listed) so for block I would reccomend something with as close to 70% as possible.

5. kuza

kuza IncGamers Member

by getting 90-110 str and 75 dex won't hurt, then you dont' have to worry about items with +attributes. It's not like those points will give you much Life when put into vitality. You're better off with a few small charms of vita.

Anyway, thi sis a viabloe solution to max out your MF gear. I always try to have base stats for my gear.

6. KTang

KTang <font color="#93ad4f">Official Diablo 3 Item Value

Well i think i have a medium anni, about 14 or 16. Using shako indeed. Not sure whether to use wiz spike OR ali baba, purely for mfing meph here. Deaths fanthom doesnt have the 50 fcr but its still a helper. At this rate I plan to use the 3 tal bonus..armor/belt/amu. If not a raven, maybe two nagels? Not going for block or I would use storm :/ As for str, I'll put some SCs on for str..but won't it be a bit of a waste of space?

Anni is a 16 :)