Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Stash Management with Gomule

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Codoh, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Codoh

Codoh IncGamers Member

After looking at my 8 mules that I use for Pgem storage for a few minutes I realised I've had enough of it.

How do I create stashes in GoMule? I know ATMA can do that, but none of those stashes was I able to open in GoMule. They all get "Disconnected" and I'm not getting anywhere.

Halp.

2. Naturallog

Naturallog IncGamers Member

At the top left corner below the file menu there is a bar that says character and stash with some buttons. You can create and add stashes with them. You just type in the name of the stash you want, then select it and drop items in. I'm not sure about using it with ATMA though.

3. Codoh

Codoh IncGamers Member

Okay, i think i got it now. So I simply started a new project and oppened my chars in there. Now I dont get the disconnected thing anymore, and I can store all my stuff in the different stashes I create. The default "GoMule" project wouldnt let me do that.

4. BBS_Agonistes

BBS_Agonistes IncGamers Member

I think GoMule should be able to open any ATMA stashes, but you could just move the gear to mules and then pull it off the characters in GoMule.

Maybe make sure you're opening the ATMA stashes with the "open stash" command and not the "open player" command?

5. thefranklin

thefranklin IncGamers Member

I had issues with "disconnected" that I solved by creating a new project. I think it was because I moved files around in windows after using them in gomule.