Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Starting Paladin very confused.

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by DerangedNameless, Sep 29, 2006.

1. DerangedNameless

DerangedNameless IncGamers Member

Starting Paladin very confused.

I did some homework on paladins. Suggested starting gear is Spirits sword/shield, viperskin, raven frost, and nagels. i got all of those + a +skills ammy. But then theres the high end gear Enigma, HOTO, HOZ, all that good stuff. How do you go from crap to good? :undecided:

2. OmegaHatred

OmegaHatred IncGamers Member

re:

Well if you got crap then I wouldn't make a pally yet, I'd start a key runner sorc and build up your wealth selling keys.

3. TeknoRat

TeknoRat IncGamers Member

I tried Omega's idea and got completley owned everywhere I went with a meteorb sorc. It just never fit my playing style.

So in order to build wealth I built a hammerdin which is one of the easiest characters to make godly and im assuming thats what you're making and not like a zealer/smiter. Youve got some pretty good gear so id say start running countess (for runes), eldritch and shenk (near frigid wp) and run the pits. All of these are pretty easy and i was able to do them with my crap gear doing like 5k damage. You'll get some good uniques, socketables and runes from the places and then you can trade them for high end gear. Sooner or later you'll find things like zerker axes, eth cvs and other good stuff that is worth a lot and can drop from anyone.

4. DerangedNameless

DerangedNameless IncGamers Member

Thanks for the info. But in what difficulty are you reffering to? im guessing nightmare?

5. TeknoRat

TeknoRat IncGamers Member

No Pits on Hell because its area level is 85 so it can potentially drop every item in the game.