Starting over :)

XtasyGrizzly

Diabloii.Net Member
Starting over :)

Im going to start from scratch.. ill think im going with a Blizz sorc i´m talking about HC Untwiked
Or maybe FO/ES sorc? what do yah all think is the best mf sorc i can make to do some fast meph/andy/pindle runs with?

Thanks in advance

- Xgrizzly

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Blizzard would probably be best, because of it's huge damage, and since you're only going to do specific runs you don't have to worry about immunes.

Immortal_Slayer

Diabloii.Net Member
I just started again in HC and I've chosen a Blizzard/Fireball sorc to start off with...It shouldn't encounter any problems in hell with a good mercenary (trying barbarian merc this time)...

-Slayer

I agree that a act 2 merc will be more useful. I cant thnk of a build that needs an act 5 one.
Blizzy sorcs are great fun, and i recommend it. Just remember to not get in a situation where your being attacked by ranged attackers, since these are more likely to kill than melee (because melee is easy to avoid and TP get get you safe quick. ranged attakcers might still see you when you TP away, and get a few more shots in.

XtasyGrizzly

Diabloii.Net Member
Already started a blizz sorc shes lvl 26 right now ;) must take her to act 3 nm atleast today so i can start some mf :D

But i have some questions about meph nightmare..

1: Can i find some decent eq there? Occu , Shako etc..
2: Is it worth the time at all to mf there?

- XG

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
NM meph is really the MF starting point.
there you can get things like occy and skullders and vamp gaze, shaftstop, etc. all your basic MF gear.
then you can graduate to hell meph and so on from there

ron

Diabloii.Net Member
I just restarted myself. I went SC though. I found an occy last night from hell meph. I am using a Summon necro for hell mfing right now. My meteorb sorc is already doing Hell ancient tunnel runs for loot and XP at level 68.

I did quite a few NM meph and Baal runs before I started in hell.

Good luck, and enjoy the fresh start!

XtasyGrizzly

Diabloii.Net Member
BFD said:
Good luck with the restart. I hope you find lots of nifty items.

Thanks. Yeah me too but the only useful things i have found on nightmare meph is

Rite of Passage
Demonhide Boots
Defense: 56
Durability: 12 of 12
Required Strength: 20
Required Level: 29
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 59
Fingerprint: 0x2bf364a3
+18 to Maximum Stamina
+25 Defense
30% Faster Run/Walk