Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Starting my first ever bowzon, or amazon for that matter. :) der=0

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by NSXdreamer, Feb 12, 2004.

1. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Starting my first ever bowzon, or amazon for that matter. :)

I tried amazon and socress several times before, but always get tired of the ranged combat and end up deleting them before even finish normal.

Yestererday I decided to give it another shot, and started a bowzon. (now level 45) yes it's a tweaker. :eek:

What I'm planning on do it to max immorlation arrow, and lots of exploding arrow for synergy. some multi shot just for crowd control and annoying flayers. Guided, strafe, and cold I will not touch. Also I want to max lighting fury for fire immune ones. But will not bother with its synergy as they only add 1% damage each point. for passive tree, one point in each skill, two in pierce, and more in valk.

Equiptment wise I use Kukko(nef), vipermage, rockstopper (will upgrade to a +2 cirlet when I reach the level), magefist, razortail, tread of cton(will upgrade to something else when I have it). eye of the etlich, raven frost, and a dual leech from my classic days. Other weapon slot is a rare pilum of quickness (damage is not great but since I have next to nothing in strength, lighting damage is the major player anyway), and lidless wall.

stats is 60 in strength (will put more for better bow later on), 105 in dex (will raise more latter on), 100 in vita (probably will leave at this point), and 35 in energy (too few mana with base energy)

So, think I'm doing it right? Or I'm gonna stuck in late nm and ends up deleting her. :)

2. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

looks fine too me but i suggest maxing valkyre for hell, it is a great tank and sidekick too help you through the game..

good luck :thumbsup:

3. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

your building a magezon by the look of it get alot of mana regen and mana adders and you should be able to use immo and lf quite a while without getting dry.

also you could have 1 point in fa to freeze then spma some immo at them.

just dont think you kill them all fast as immo is somewhat crippled by the annoying timer.

but i bet it will be a fun build

4. NSXdreamer

Hehe I don't even know what I'm building, I just looked at the trees, and picked the ones I think will work. :p

also I plan on use explosive arrow and immorlation arrow alternatively, fire a immorlation arrow, hotkey switch to explosion, after two or three shot switch back to immorlation and fire another. A bit of work, but worked fine so far. I don planning on pump dex though, so I will have physical, fire, and lighting damage to use.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will see how far I can go with this build. :)

5. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

i recommedn you to look for the magezon guide that has been posted here it explains more about the elementar arrows and should help you.

6. jiansonz

jiansonz IncGamers Member

Yeah, you should definately do something about those boots. It´s easy to gamble something better with that amount of Faster Run (or at least 20%) and some great resistances (over 30 %). Seeing your other gear (even if I don´t know the stats of all the items), I think you need resists badly. I know the idea of the build is to not get hit, but sometimes that´s unavoidable.

7. NSXdreamer

Thanks, I will go read the guide asap. :)

Resistance is not bad as I'm still in normal. With the ones from vipermage, rockstopper, rare ring, and act 5 quest reward, it's all maxed. Oh yeah the javalin just got replaced with a +3 skill one. :)

edit: just swapped boots to natalya's soul.