Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Starting...logging in....frozen

Discussion in 'Tech Support for Diablo 3, Battle.Net & Systems' started by Ariadne, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

I recently started on the Diablo 3 demo, spending a few hours on it to see if I like it. I think I got to the maximum level (13?), but the next time I tried playing again, all that happens is that the game loads as normal, my character stands there in Tristram but nothing works, the rest of the playing screen doesn't load, it's jammed, I can't click on anything, not even to close the game. Several reboots and retries, same.
    I asked my tech guy who games a bit too much but was bound to be able to find answers. Blizzard appearantly recommanded that the drivers of your graphics card were up to date. But they are, he checked.

I haven't tried it since. My tech guy says that getting the license will solve it very likely, but I'm not sure. Any one else have any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance, and much appreciated.

- I'm not entirely sure how I like the game, but here's something weird: of course one of the quests was to look for King Leoric's crown. Whilst doing so, my character found an unique item, being....King Leoric's Crown. For some silly reason this was not helpful at all..:rolleyes:

2. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

No clue to be honest. Never had it happen in the game itself, but never played the demo.

3. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

had a friend of mine look into it and he concluded that on those specific days I tried, the Blizzard server was having hiccoughs.

T72on1 likes this.