Star Wars

Which build would COA be best for? (PVP)

• V/T or T/V same thing just about

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanquisher

• Pure Hammerdin

• Smiter

• Pure FOH- Templar

• Other

• Total voters

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Stevinator said:
Did you keep your reciept?
I'm pretty sure that best buy takes returns on shadows of hope. Remember to make a copy before you take it back. you'll need the receipt for the rebate on your soul.
Or at least the rebate on time wasted watching this crap. Episode 4 & 5 were the only decent movies of the lot - #6 was where we started to see Lucas' quest for vomitous cutesiness that would result in The Abomination of Desolation.

Did anyone catch the old Mad TV send-up of Lucas? Will Sasso, nailed it on tha head...

Anakha1

Banned
I'd like more star wars movies with two conditions: they have a completely different plot than the books and that Lucas doesn't lay one grimey finger on them during their construction.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
I find your lack of talent disturbing.

So I'm not the only one who wants to feed the Ewoks to a wood-chipper?

Lucas won't make any more movies (the expanded universe encompasses far too much to be put into 3 movies) but as for the TV show, I don't know what to think. It would be interesting to see Vader on TV again (the last time he was on TV as Vader and not as Vader advertising something, he was spliced into the Star Wars Holiday Special in 1978) but who would play him? Hayden's too big of a star now to do TV and I doubt Prowse is healthy enough to don the suit anymore.

Johnny

Banned
The Star Wars series was ok. It wasnt as good as the Hellraiser series or the Terminator 2 movie but still ok.

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
So I'm not the only one who wants to feed the Ewoks to a wood-chipper?
I was thinking more along the lines of 1/4-sticks of TNT and some vaseline...

Lucas should have stuck with the original 'primitive Wookie' part of the plotline for #6, rather than wasting it on a sorry Christmas special and coming up with those sorry-arsed teddy bears...

Johnny, the Hellraiser 'series'? How many different drugs DO you do? Those can't even hold a candle to Exorcist 2 just on its own.

Johnny

Banned
jmervyn said:
Johnny, the Hellraiser 'series'? How many different drugs DO you do?
Im too cheap to take up drugs. id just instintivly sell my whole supply and buy a weapon.

And dont diss Pinhead.