Star Episode III: the revenge of the sith

Mr.Popo

Banned
Star War Episode III: the revenge of the sith

It is coming out next thursday, i cant wait. :clap: So who's going to watch senator palpatine whacks all the jedi councils, (even master yoda) and watch obi-wan against all droids and jedi killer. it will be a great movie for the last episode of star war. Who's going to see?

Gorny

Banned
Mr.Popo said:
It is coming out next thursday, i cant wait. :clap: So who's going to watch senator palpatine whacks all the jedi councils, (even master yoda) and watch obi-wan against all droids and jedi killer. it will be a great movie for the last episode of star war. Who's going to see?

It came out last night.

during a few $500 or $1000 charity events, I'll wait till next week.

Mr.Popo

Banned
are u kidding? In U.S. is coming out May 19. Unless ur in Great Britian or something.

Last night was just the preview

That reminds me, I have the new Playboy waiting at home with some chick who was supposed to be in Star Wars but got cut out after posing for Playboy.

Gorny

Banned
DrunkCajun said:
That reminds me, I have the new Playboy waiting at home with some chick who was supposed to be in Star Wars but got cut out after posing for Playboy.

It was one of the jedi...not too good looking anyway.

Raistlin Majere

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll wait a few days, let the Superfans clear out, I hate it when people are talking during the movie.

Gorny, like the Video?

aragorn_elessar said:
It was one of the jedi...not too good looking anyway.
Yeah, she didn't look too exciting on the cover.

*shrug*

Aeval usually gets to them before I do anyway, and then I'm stuck waiting a week until she's read the articles cover to cover.

Raistlin Majere

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:

*shrug*

Aeval usually gets to them before I do anyway, and then I'm stuck waiting a week until she's read the articles cover to cover.
Aeval reading playboys before the Guy?

Odd....

Which one was it?

Mr.Popo

Banned
DrunkCajun said:

*shrug*

u mean the allen girl jedi?

Palpatine owns all. i saw the preview and saw mace windu + 3x members of jedi council vs. him himself.

Some jedi are just idiot and get killed by clone.

Gorny

Banned
Mr.Popo said:
u mean the allen girl jedi?

Palpatine owns all. i saw the preview and saw mace windu + 3x members of jedi council vs. him himself.

Some jedi are just idiot and get killed by clone.

I already read the book.

It's a bit different than you think it is.

Raistlin Majere said:
Aeval reading playboys before the Guy?

Odd....

Which one was it?
Aye, she likes the articles. It's all of them. It's a monthly phenomenon that happens every time it arrives in my mailbox. I believe this one is the June issue? And Bai Ling is the name on the cover, though to be honest I don't know if that's the actress' name or the name of the character she was supposed to play. Either way she was edited out and didn't make the final cut.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
I am just as excited about ROTS as anyone else, maybe even more, but do we really need another thread about it?

Search button people!

Namyeknom

Diabloii.Net Member
SelfBaisResistor said:
I am just as excited about ROTS as anyone else, maybe even more, but do we really need another thread about it?

Search button people!
Why, I'm almost tempted to create another Episode III thread now...

Mr.Popo

Banned
aragorn_elessar said:
I already read the book.

It's a bit different than you think it is.
ya i know. My friend told me that it was Anakin kills Mace Windu and turn to the dark side, but he cant do it himself. But one thing i dont know about how the heck when Palaptine becomes darth sidious his face is so old.

Chynobi

Diabloii.Net Member
Mr.Popo said:
ya i know. My friend told me that it was Anakin kills Mace Windu and turn to the dark side, but he cant do it himself. But one thing i dont know about how the heck when Palaptine becomes darth sidious his face is so old.
You have much to learn :p

It isn't quite Palpatine > *