Standalone RRM?

Liliel

Diabloii.Net Member
Standalone RRM?

I've traded a few items and recieved some from giveaways that were tainted with the Red Rune Mod. I have yet to actually touch the items so none of my characters or other items are similarly tainted. But eventually they will be. As such, I figure I might as well use the mod myself.

The thing is, the only files I could find automatically come with a reduced FE or 0 FE mod, and I think they might even come with the Runeword Mod (though I guess that doesn't matter unless I actually make a ladder runeword). So... is there a plain RRM around, or are all these claims of using nothing but RRM just lies (intentional or otherwise)?

javcek

Diabloii.Net Member
Liliel said:
I've traded a few items and recieved some from giveaways that were tainted with the Red Rune Mod. I have yet to actually touch the items so none of my characters or other items are similarly tainted. But eventually they will be. As such, I figure I might as well use the mod myself.

The thing is, the only files I could find automatically come with a reduced FE or 0 FE mod, and I think they might even come with the Runeword Mod (though I guess that doesn't matter unless I actually make a ladder runeword). So... is there a plain RRM around, or are all these claims of using nothing but RRM just lies (intentional or otherwise)?
the RR mod modifies patchstring.tbl and expansionstring.tbl, so if you just copy those two files, you have a plain one.

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
well as the RRM came before the FE mods i think quite a few should have the stand alone files somewhere. I dont have them though

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
Liliel said:
'Install' a FE mod, delete FE mod\data\global\. That removes the FE reduction and the 4 ladder runewords.