Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Stampedamancer - My Dream build.

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Pherdnut, May 7, 2005.

1. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

Stampedamancer - My Dream build.

Trying to come up with gear for making a build with the highest possible number of revived cows for a public duel Stampedamancer build. First off I'm going to have to be able to kill cows in Nightmare so I figure I'll make a basic skellimancer to lvl with and then max revives. I'm also going need astonishing amounts of mana

So, I guess I'll try and find the following

+3 summoning, +3 Revive wand

+3 summoning crown/coronet

+3 Summoning +3 Revive head

+3 summoning Amulet.

T-Gods, Raven Frost, and Dwarf Star to help shore up resists as well as Ums, P-Diamonds, and Jewels stuffed into every available socket to help with resists.

10 Summoning Skillers and 10 shimmering small Charms to further help with resists.

Enigma to mask my numbers as I teleport in :)

So let's see, that's 50 Cows. Now, it's going to cost 2,250 mana to revive all these freaking cows and I'm going to have to do it quickly so my mana reserves will have to be excessive. About 450 mana should do the trick. That's ten cows per full rejuve so I'll only need 5.

So I guess the plan is to round up a crapload of cows, kill them all and then revive 50 ASAP using 5 rejuve potions. I then come back to town, WP to Cold plains hopefully without anybody noticing and then teleport back to the pubby duel and let my 66 minions beat the crap out of anyone who gets in their way or completely lag out the game trying.

Yeah.. Now all I need is enigma, 10 skillers, 10 shimmering small charms, and a bunch of unlikely +3 summoning magic items that happen to have +3 to revives.

Is FasterMooCowKillKillKill too long for a character name?

2. leddan

leddan IncGamers Member

No offense, but with 0% extra FHR or FCR, sorces & some other classes would still give you hell even inside that 3 minute revive window.

3. corax

corax IncGamers Member

i'd go with a more standard setup with FHR/FCR,etc included. you'll still have more than enough revives and have a chance of k33ling them.

4. Gix

Gix IncGamers Member

I think you should name this build: The Milkman :lol:

5. sad

sad IncGamers Member

What happens to the build after you accidentally kill the Cow King? Do you revive all of travincal and go after somebody?

6. corax

corax IncGamers Member

seeing as this build is pretty BM looking. then may i recomend getting a rogue merc using edge and bramble. trust me. the way the damage return of thorns works it'll do enough from your cow hordes to kill any melee chars that try to fight you off.

7. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Get a might merc using Insight for mana regenaration and that idea with Bramble is sweet hehe. Other than cows maybe thorned hulks and frenzytaurs make bad ass revives :p Hmm ya perhaps get some fcr ...if you can't afford HOTO then Blackhand Key has the highest %fcr amongst uniqs i think and its very cheap :D Good luck!

8. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Hohum Wizspike.

9. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Hehe ya add suicide branch to that but i was thinking of something with +2 :p Still that simple wizzy is very useful in hell simply to hit max/decent resists in hell. I am hoping to find a rare +2 necro/20fcr wand with dual elemental resists and 2 socks and shore it up with jewels offering the other elemental resists so i could end up with a +2nec/20fcr/30+ res all hehe. Why if it has +3 spirit/spear then it'll be purrfect and becomes a sort of HOTO wannabe :p

10. scampi2

scampi2 IncGamers Member

Lol build that makes diablo funfun !!

i'd say: go for it!

btw: dont expect to get a girlfriend in the next 5 years if you're constantly surrounded by 66 smelly cows... :lol:

11. Pherdnut

Pherdnut IncGamers Member

Well of course Sorcs can kill me... This is NOT an honor dueling build. This is 100% a goofing around build. If I really wanted to go for the Sorcs, I could reequip and perhaps have a mere 38 cows or somesuch. I just thought it would be fun to see how many freakin' cows you could actually summon. This is not a build I plan on making any time soon. The Beast/Pride/Enigma MF Summoner comes first.