Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

sry me again with noob questions

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by killmesh, Jun 3, 2005.

1. killmesh

killmesh IncGamers Member

sry me again with noob questions

im trying a new build using a blood golem and i was wondering does lifesteal stack with lifetap? and if so then does it get split between my golem and me?
    im not seeing much a chance with this build though the golems damage is way too low maby after i synergise him he will be better. i only use him because he lets me tank. and a necro tankin(with 5 skeles and 2 mages) ancients is pretty good.

ps ive never used revives are they any good? the time limit turned me off to them cause sometimes i walk away from keyboard for a few mins

2. HBeachBabe

HBeachBabe IncGamers Member

revives last 3 minutes, which is a long time in-game. how well they do depends on what you revive, fast hitting critters like frenzytaurs and succubi are good, zombies and Fallen are bad.

you know, in single player you can hit esc to pause the game

3. Randall

Randall IncGamers Member

I'm not sure (I've never tried). But if I remember correctly the way to use the blood golem (in 1.09) was with Thorns/Iron Maiden or Thorns/Amplify Damage.

Nowadays it's not used a lot anymore

Randall

4. Sir Lister of Smeg

Sir Lister of Smeg IncGamers Member

With regards to walking away from the keyboard, just hit the escape key (or whatever you changed it to), and the game is paused and you won't have to worry about the time limit.

5. seige

seige IncGamers Member

OMG. The only time I did that was with one of my HC characters. I came back to see a "Deeds" screen.
    When I need to do something now, away from the computer. For my own sanity I tp back to town.
    "Ditto" with HBB.

- Jas :howdy: