SPUMF (Single Pass Untwinked Magic Find) Tourney II

Cormallon

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah, a final score, good ;) Thank you again Cattleya for this tournament :flowers:. It is the first time for me to participate in the price distribution, but I think it adds quite some to the thrill when you actually have something to fight for. I am self found for my grail and chars, but I will start a separate trophy case. For this purpose I'll collect items in a separate stash, these items won't be used on my regular characters (although in the unlikely case enough items make their way into this stash, I'll make a char with only these, hehe).

To get this trophy case started, I'll request a PERSONALIZED item from Shannon (for winning the SPUMF main competition) and another from Telloran (next one I'm allowed to pick from in the biggest pile competition). I don't care which item, it is yours to decide, but please use one of your Nihlatak quest rewards to personalize it before you send it to me (cormallon at gmx.de)

Thanks again for this tournament.

Shannon

Diabloii.Net Member
To get this trophy case started, I'll request a PERSONALIZED item from Shannon (for winning the SPUMF main competition)

Since you left it up to me, I decided to send you the highest scoring item that I found during the tournament (Blinkbat's Form).

ShaeOfTheDead's Blinkbat's Form
Leather Armor
Defense: 41
Durability: 24 of 24
Required Strength: 15
Required Level: 12
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 27
Fingerprint: 0x3c390954
+25 Defense
+50 Defense vs. Missile
Adds 3-6 fire damage
10% Faster Run/Walk
40% Faster Hit Recovery

I just emailed it to you. Congrats on your victory.

Here is a link to a Flavie report of what I found during the tournament:

Shannon's SPUMF Haul

It's been a long day and I'm tired. I'll take a look at the thread tomorrow and make decisions about my prizes.

Thanks all! This was a fun first tournament!
--Shannon