Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sporty Sundaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Grisu, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Grisu

Grisu Diabloii.Net Member

Sporty Sundaily

It's about time I start a daily again!

RL: Basketball game in about 4 hours. Hopefully we learned something from our close defeat from last weekend...passing for example :p :rolleyes:
    Meanwhile, I bought a 2 TB external HD yesterday and started formatting it, because there were some crap programs preinstalled. Formatting is at 55% after 16 hours :scratchchin:
    In the evening I'll be watching some movies with a friend of mine.

I hope everyone has a nice Sunday!

D2: Probably some progress with my themed Amazon (currently Act I NM).

2. Ojimijam

Ojimijam Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Sporty Sundaily

Goodluck with youre basketball, are you a forward or a guard? i used to play to a decent standard a few years ago, before i discovered beer...

RL: Cook a big tasty lunch for me, gf, gf's brother and gf's lab partner. Should be pretty good as i havnt really met the lab partner much before. Then probably try (i said try) and get some uni work done in the afternoon

D2: Fire claws mauler finished normal early this morning and will start crushing nightmare later today... will also have to search for a 'mal' from the countess for his endgame weapon (eth sup feral axe 'oath')

3. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Diabloii.Net Member

I don't feel very **** sporty after the amount I drank last night.

RL: Tidying house for when I pick up GF from train station later on. Phoned my sister last night which was nice.

D2: I doubt it, all roads lead to...

OVG: New Vegas. I'm sure you're sick of me going on about it by now but it's far more awesome than I'd hoped.

4. Dark Matter

Dark Matter Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Watched the F1 from South Korea over the weekend - nice links back to the Maclaren HQ in Woking mission control by David C. Actual race was in the wet which made for some very exciting racing; not least because no one had raced it before and not even practised in the wet! Bad luck for Red Bull, but it means that Lewis is still in with a shout at the title with 2 races left to go!

D2: Got my new HC necro to Act 3 last night. I'll be honest, I ran the Arcane Sanctuary @ p1 because of pathing issues. I'm glad I did as The Summoner spawned with a lot of Vamps and Goatmen and his cold spell did a ton of damage as my Skellies tried to battle up the stairs. I ended up losing most of them and the merc has 10 HP left. I reset to P7 for Tal Rasha's tomb, but fought Druiel on P3. He dropped the Angelic Halo and Hsarus' Iron Stay. I also picked up The Centurion which I've put on the Merc for the time being.

I hope to get too Mephisto today. Fingers crossed for a good map.

5. Aphid

Aphid Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Just been doing grad school like crazy. I wandered this direction again recently, while considering the MMO/game that I'll be playing over Christmas break. It's definitely an option... I'm sad by the lack of recently started tournaments though. My day will mainly consist of doing homework and study groups... possibly picking up another expansion of Munchkin.

D2: Downloaded it again... but haven't opened it yet... looking for a tournament for a reason to start in. ;)

6. Evasive

Evasive Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Sporty eh? I went on a team building competition day today, which was really fun. We had a couple of people drop out at the last moment, but fortunately there were a couple of people that came along without a team that joined us.

We were really lucky that these two really slipped into the team dynamic really well and we started really well. As the day went on we got less and less effective but still managed to finish second.

D2: Nope, I ache too much to play Diablo.

7. nulio

nulio Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Finished tidying the new house after moving a second time this year.
    Hmm not that sporty, my football team is playing right now but in a tv channel I don't have.

D2: Just made my two griefs and made a thread to show them off :p I don't now if I'll play today, I'm really tired. On the other hand I really want to try the swords!

8. LeWoVoc

LeWoVoc Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Had a party. Huge fun.

D2: My barbarian is ripping through Hell with his Death/Oath Ettin Axes and Fort. Onward to patriarchship!

9. pancakeman

pancakeman Diabloii.Net Member

No sportiness for me today, my throat is still raw from my short ride Thursday. I figured my inhaler and some allergy medicine would be protection enough, but I was wrong. At 20 miles per hour, it's like loading a leaf blower with sawdust and jamming it in your mouth.

RL: I did a lot of nothingness today. Oh, I went to the store, so I guess that is something. I'm sort of zombie lately, the pressure of so much homework, trying to find a job, looking at used cars, and planning my future is taking its toll.

D2: Nuh uh.

OVG: Tons of Medal of Honor, and a little bit of drums on GH6. Snipers are an annoyance, and need to be nerfed. I shot a person in his shin with the M24 and it was a kill. Just silly.

EDIT: I saw the Korea race, it was nuts! 9 cars knocked out? Madness!

10. ILikeRocks

ILikeRocks Diabloii.Net Member

RL: GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D2: Trying to get into my Gold Diggers guy, but just doesn't seem to be as many participants in the tourneys on here anymore...