Spirits problem

lushiris

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi,

Recently I started a werewolf druid, and everything was going fine until yesterday I noticed my spirits simply stopped giving their aura effects.

Both HoW and Oak sage are giving me nothing (I'm using HoW currently, so that's why I have both), not even to my hireling. I've tried removing equipments, changing weapons, unsummoning, changing hirelings but I'm kind of lost here.

I didn't post this in bug forum because I'm not sure what's causing this issue. Any ideas please?

Archone

Diabloii.Net Member
You can only have one spirit up at the same time! If you are 2 druids in the same team, or more, then you can have different spirits providing several auras.

lushiris

Diabloii.Net Member
No, I'm playing solo. The spirit is there when I summon it, but I don't get any buffs, at all, and my hireling doesn't either. I just stated that it's happening to all my spirits.

Edit: I just found out, It was something with my headgear, for some reason. I dropped it and the skills are working again. Thanks for the help man, I thought it was a corrupt save or something.