Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Spirit Runeword

Discussion in 'Druid' started by The Rover, Jul 1, 2005.

1. The Rover

The Rover IncGamers Member

Spirit Runeword

Ok, I have the runes for a spirit runeword, which I want to use for my windy druid. I just came back to the game, so I'm a little out of touch and I'm not sure which shields can have 4 sockets. The only shields I ever see that ppl trade are 4socket Monarch Shields. Are these the only shields that can have 4 sockets? Thanks.

2. odormos

odormos IncGamers Member

They are not the only shields that can spawn with 4 sockets but they have the lowest strength requirements of all the shields which can spawn with 4 sockets.

3. nightaswz

nightaswz IncGamers Member

i believe its monarch, ward, and aegis.. the last two have HUGE strength requirements =/

4. The Rover

The Rover IncGamers Member

Ok, thanks, you guys answered my question :) The str req on monarch seemed high enough.. i was hoping there'd be a lower one :( O well, wish I had known sooner and pumped str...

5. Aerath

Aerath IncGamers Member

Nope... unless you go Paladin, in which case you can use a 4 socket paladin shield.

Of little use to your Druid though. You could always plunk them into a Crystal sword though. It's no HotO, but it's a good choice nevertheless.

And then put on another shield with more block and less strength requirements :)