spirit or stormshield

Apophis

Banned
spirit or stormshield

for a boner pvp, i am thinking of using spirit for fcr and his mods,but the stormshield is also better,but with spirit i can reach fcr breakpoint and move faster (cast) so,what to use, or just switch them by the dueler ? melee=stormshield
caster=spirit?

Tpsu

Diabloii.Net Member
Well if you have both allready, then just keep both and change when fighting different characters

Darker Realm

Diabloii.Net Member
Oath Eth Cryptic Sword, Eth Conquest Sword, or Phase Blade is the way to go with Stormshield on a boner for the bonus to bone spirit. I recommend making it out of a Phase Blade because of lower str reqs and makes it Indestructable so you can keep charging the Slvl 16 Heart of Wolv. You can melee with it if you want to; one of my bone-based characters keeps those both in stash for use occasionally. You can use 2 Spirits or 1 Spirit and HotO/wand on secondary swap.

soul killer

Banned
Oath Eth Cryptic Sword, Eth Conquest Sword, or Phase Blade is the way to go with Stormshield on a boner for the bonus to bone spirit. I recommend making it out of a Phase Blade because of lower str reqs and makes it Indestructable so you can keep charging the Slvl 16 Heart of Wolv. You can melee with it if you want to; one of my bone-based characters keeps those both in stash for use occasionally. You can use 2 Spirits or 1 Spirit and HotO/wand on secondary swap.
Lol are you serious bout that Oath idea or just joking around?

Basically its a build thing, if you made a full vita build then by all means go with Spirit, if you made a Max Block build, go with SS or Homunc.

Basically just switch between em in different situations, but if youve gone Max Block youll obviously be weaker vs. caster with a Spirit than a full vita nec.
Same thing with Full vita nec with SS vs. melee....

garion

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah both can be useful

stormshield for melee guys..and you can still soc it...

spirit for when ever it suits you...