Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

spirit fcr

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by mugana, Oct 1, 2006.

1. mugana

mugana IncGamers Member

spirit fcr

is 35 fcr necessary for spirit shields? I think going through alot of hel runes is going to annoying. With hoto, trangs, arach, 2x fcr rings, and any spirit, 125fcr is possible.

Why do people insist that 35 fcr is a must? Are they using one soj instead of a fcr ring?

2. Demonic Angel Rules

Demonic Angel Rules IncGamers Member

I dont think its a must but its helpful. I got a 35% fcr spirit but i could go with 30% one. And what u mean hel runes? There none in the runeword. Its the amn rune thats in it. And yes i think people do use one fcr ring and a SOJ.

3. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

It all depends on what breakpoint the person is shooting for, most often 75 or 125. With a 35% spirit, a pally reaches the 75% BP with a HotO. It's also easier to get to 125% with a 35% spirit (hoto + spirit + trang + arachnid + 10% fc ammy).

And the hel runes are for clearing the sockets (hel + tp scroll + socketed item = empty sockets, but destoyed whatever it was socketed with).

crg

4. bkwong

bkwong IncGamers Member

He means he needs Hel runes to unsocket and remake Spirit in hopes of getting a 35 FCR one.

To answer the question, I do think a 35 FCR is essential. You can hit the 125 FCR breakpoint wearing an SOJ or BK ring easily, and also if you want to MF with 75 FCR its easily obtainable wearing just HOTO and Spirit.

5. Kull

Kull IncGamers Member

I use this setup: hoto + spirit + trang + arachnid + 10% fcr ring and I can tell you I would never go back to 75% fcr ... even in pvm the difference is huge and visible