Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Spider Cavern? Arachnid Lair? Huh?

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Helios1971, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Helios1971

Helios1971 IncGamers Member

Spider Cavern? Arachnid Lair? Huh?

Ok, so I was on Bnet in act 3with a level 26 Assassin. I was trying to do the quest to find Khalim's eye. It was active in the quest menu and everything - "Find Khalim's Eye in the Spider Cavern", it says. Fine. I went all over the Spider Forest, top to bottom, back to forth and the only thing I could find remotely resembling a "Spider Cavern" was an "Arachnid Lair", right by the Spider Forest waypoint. Went through it, decimated every monster in there, opened every treasure box, and no Khalim's eye. And believe me, I checked and re-checked. Was I in the right place? If there is an officially labelled "Spider Cavern", it sure didn't seem to be in the spider forest :scratch:

2. alainpp66

alainpp66 IncGamers Member

There is a Spider Cavern, and it IS in the Spider Forest.

It's in another of those off-chutes... You just have to check all the walls.

3. Helios1971

Helios1971 IncGamers Member

Well, whaddya know. I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

4. BigBadBrett

BigBadBrett IncGamers Member

The spider forest has 3 areas which have the entry posts 1 has a gold chest, 1 has the waypoint and the Arachnid Lair and the other one has the spider cavern. The chest you want is always in the lower far left area protected by a unique spider boss. (can't remember his name)