Yep, everything is extracted as I've done before when I've used GoMule. The 'GoMule' folder from the zip is on my desktop, I tried moving it but it didn't seem to matter. I actually run it maximized but I tried making it smaller and it didn't seem to change anything, however if I change the dimensions it temporarily goes back to normal until I hover over a button again and and goes to that mess of layers over everything (technically it's still usable but I have to memorize where everything is.) EDIT: FIXED! Turns out it was RivaTuner Statistics Server onscreen display that comes with MSI Afterburner causing some strange interference. I recently updated my Afterburner version and it didn't occur to me until now.