'Spendour' head - good choice?

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
'Spendour' head - good choice?

I recently found a +3 poison nova/+2 poison explosion necro head with 2 socks and planning to make a 'splendour' necro head which would give +1 all and +4 nova/+3 poison explosion. Would this be better than a trang set up for a poison/bone necro which is my next immediate project or should i just stick to the -/+ poison dmg/resist that trang set gives? The main problem is the sucky blocking..unless i go for massive life and base dex hehe. Thks to anyone who could enlightne me :D

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
batuchka said:
I recently found a +3 poison nova/+2 poison explosion necro head with 2 socks and planning to make a 'splendour' necro head which would give +1 all and +4 nova/+3 poison explosion. Would this be better than a trang set up for a poison/bone necro which is my next immediate project or should i just stick to the -/+ poison dmg/resist that trang set gives? The main problem is the sucky blocking..unless i go for massive life and base dex hehe. Thks to anyone who could enlightne me :D

if i remember it right only physical points in the skill gives synergie but it would be nice for a Nova necro (except the bad blocking)

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
I think that the +/-% poison on Trangs is better than the +skills on your Splendour head..As Tastychicken said it won't boost the synergies and +4 Poison Nova isn't better than +2 Poison & Bone skills and +25% poison damage/-25% poison resist. The blocking is also better on Trang's althoug it's not exactly great. Nice head though:)

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Tastychiken_europe said:
Nah... that would be a sight though :) 200 dex necromancer >_< would work for a phys daggermancer maybe? :D
Works wonderful since Dex also boosts the damage on Daggers.