Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
SINGLE PLAYER TRADE RULES v5
Welcome to the Single Player Trading/Giveaway Forum (SPTF).
Please read ALL of this thread and the Accepted Gameplay Rules before attempting to trade or MP. If you have questions, PM the SPTF Mod before attempting to trade.
You may find the Single Player FAQ and Terms & Abbreviations very helpful.
Not reading the rules is not a valid excuse for breaking them.
Breaking of trade rules results in thread closure, warnings, infractions, temp or permanent bans.
- Be polite to everyone
- Do not post Off-Topic threads or OT posts. If you aren't involved in the deal, stay out of the thread
- Do not “bump” or "spam" your thread. If someone is interested in your items, they will find them
- Traders have the right to politely decline a trade for any reason
- If you are suspicious of a trader then PM the Moderator and decline the trade by PM. Anyone sending accusatory PMs about other members is not acceptable
- Runes of Vex and up should have a history. Runes of Lo and up should have a screenshot. This is the MINIMUM required
- You agreed to the forum rules when you joined. Especially rules 9 & 10
Forbidden Mods and Do Not Trade List
Please read our Accepted Gameplay Rules in addition to the items listed below.
- Any mod or program not specified in the Allowed Mods/Programs section.
- Duped items
- Items created or found while using any third-party program on the game or character
- Anything that's been in contact with Open Bnet - before MP/trading please contact the SPTF Mod if you have been on Open
- Bugged items (Bugged items are considred to be items that cannot normally spawn in Diablo. A glitched ribcracker that adds 400 to mana cannot be traded. (Things like ethereal armors socketed with the cube recipe are fine.) ATMA Ebugged items maybe traded but should be declared as such. This guide explains the difference betwen eth bugged and ATMA bugged items
- Characters except by members with six months recent activity in the SP(T)F. PM the Mod for clarification if required.
- Quest rewards (This applies to the quest reward itself. Items created or modified by a quest reward are fine.)
- Any “real life” items or service - including cubing
- Looting dead HC characters with any muling program.
- Anything found using the act5 command
- Seed command should only be used as per the Accepted Gameplay Rules. (the only acceptable use is for recovering maps which are accidentally lost and if used correctly.)
Forward in versions (EG 1.07 to 1.11 and 1.11b to 1.12a and 1.12a to 1.13c)
HC (hardcore) to SC (softcore) (declare it though; some don't like it)
Vanilla to FAM
Backward in versions (EG 1.13beta to 1.12a or 1.12a to 1.11b or 1.12a to 1.09 or 1.13c to 1.13a)
SC to HC
FAM to Vanilla
LoD to Classic
Some of us play many versions and keep separate stashes for each.