Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

SP Bonemancer Lvlling

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by kreality, Apr 13, 2008.

1. kreality

kreality IncGamers Member

SP Bonemancer Lvlling

So what is the best place for levelling a single-players non-teleport/enigma Bonemancer?

and I currently have +6 skills item..should I invest 1 point for Skeleton Mastery since I have Lv1 Revive?

2. paul leung

paul leung IncGamers Member

Re: SP Bonemancer Lvlling

use command and set it up to a diffculty level that you char can handle

3. The Demon Slayer

The Demon Slayer IncGamers Member

if u r a pure bonemancer, u shouldnt even have revive.
    But if u have 1 in revive u might as well use it so u should put a couple points in skeleton mastery.

4. paul leung

1 pt is enough in (skeleton mastery and revive) for both pvm and pvp:eek:nly they die after 3 mins.
    As you play more u will pick up item to increase skill level,enigma is a must for 90% of necro build,so try get 1(u need it to garther your revives).My bonemancer can revive 19 of monsters with just 1 pt into it(that is enough,as they are much stronger than skullies at hell mode act 5 and you can picking up monsters according to the area level you are in.)
    best revive:rouges(melee),knight,moonlord(i love them),burning souls,snow white(forgot it's name,normally u will find them in anya quest,for crushing blow)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2008
  5. kreality

So what is the best place to Bonemancer?

Is Chaos Sanc a good place for Bonemancer? I planning to levelling there because I dont really like the monster randomized in Act 5.

6. paul leung

chaos is the area i try to avoid becuse i will be using insight for my merc and that is one of the 3 area he will die easily due to im by dead mage.Of course if u take time(al little bit longer),bone wall every area in front of u so your merc can't poke monsters then it is ok(alt,use a low damage polearm for him to avoid 1 hit kill,but then there is a promblem of him not leech fast enough,that u need to feed red to him often,so i think bonewall tactic is better).Use a prayer merc with insight.

7. kreality

Well..I actually de-equip my might merc in that area. With 7 Revive, and Fire Golem and Attract..My Might Merc hardly die unless he really bad luck, got swarmed by monster..oh well..he just another tanker for me..in CS.

If CS is bad place, what is other better option for levelling? The Pit?

8. Zelator

Zelator IncGamers Member

What lvl are you? Pit is a great place for a necromancer, baals (obviously), tombs... When I play with my friends SP Hammerdins (lvl 56 or so), I lvl in tombs, because of low res etc, and it works very good.... In NM ofc, dunno how it is in hell... pits > tombs there I guess. Shame, that you don't like A5 - when I feel for lvling alone, I usually run through the entire of A5, (not ancs and not baal..) which is actually quite fun, and fills my exp bar too. And I get som nice drops sometimes too, Pelta Lunata for example :)tongue:). I love that shield, for some reason I love to collect low lvl items!

Zelator

9. paul leung

Fire Golem and Attract:geting those skills will be impossible for bonemancer to max to his bone skill,those are pvm skill only(well fire golem is not ,u can argue) and not really nesscery:grin:As i said,his bonemancer can turn into a pvp build also

10. kreality

I am playing single player mode..so I never think about PVP related things.

It all about PVM question..I thought it kinda obvious when I put SP in my title...