Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

sp at home or on bnet

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Twhosel, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Twhosel

Twhosel IncGamers Member

sp at home or on bnet

How many people play singleplayer at home compared to those at bnet? Does the rate of item drop on bnet differ from the amount of drop without playing bnet ?
    Hos

2. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

Depends on where you ask. No.

3. farting bob

farting bob Banned

SP is nowhere near as popular as bnet, but its a more balanced game, and has a great community, including T-U-B!
    The item drop rates are identical in SP and bnet, everything is identical except for the latest set of runewords (we cant get them), a few bug fixes (bnet has no FE bug, we do) and diablo clone. apart from that, the 2 types are identical.

4. Ankeli

Ankeli IncGamers Member

bnet so does have the FE bug

5. NSXdreamer

NSXdreamer IncGamers Member

If you think the current FE on bnet is bugged, you'd be crying bloody murder when you see FE in SP. ;)

6. jjscud

jjscud IncGamers Member

The ancients no longer can 1 hit kill you (on bnet) from anywhere with mysterious FE damage and all FE bosses had their death damage reduced by 1/3 (If I remember correctly from blizzards list of 1.10 updates) FE bosses are still supposed to be dangerous and its possible that a few other things like mummies from and FE boss pack dealing FE type damage from poison cloud. BUT all in all, the most dangerous forms of the FE bug have been fixed.

7. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

I only play SP, Goltar (my husband) started a char on bnet in pass-worded games, but he played that for all of 10 hours. Then he didn't for a month and it went byebye. The only game I enjoy OL is puzzle games and GW. As for the item drops, I've had better luck in the first 10 hours on an SP char than goltar had on bnet, but that's just a single sample, so it's not going to be the most accurate.

BTW, most people here aren't happy on it, and you'd have to declare it when MPing, tourney-ing, or trading; but there is a mod that fixes the FE bug for SP.