Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

SP Arcane Sanctuary Problem in 1.07

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by vesselle, Sep 24, 2006.

1. vesselle

vesselle IncGamers Member

SP Arcane Sanctuary Problem in 1.07

i've received the "kill the bad guy at the end of the arcane sanctuary" quest, have gone thru every walkway 3 or 4 times, killed lots of baddies, received tons of gold, but i haven't heard the evil laugh yet. there doesn't seem anywhere else for me to go. i've even re-walked the entire area to be sure there wasn't some portal or walkway i missed.
    how can i get past this?

thanks for any advice or help you can give.

V***V

2. Kylome

Kylome IncGamers Member

Well I'm not sure if you have played the game much before or if you are somewhat new to it. One of the four ways to go in the Arcane Sanctuary has the Summoner at the end. The paths are like rectangles but each one has a fork at the end, three have special chests while the forth has a podium with the Summoner and a book that opens a portal to the Canyon of the Magi.

If you know what you are doing and are saying there is some sort of bug then I can't help you other than to say get a newer patch. I played 1.07 a lot and never had a problem like that.

3. YoungDbl

YoungDbl IncGamers Member

Sometimes people get this alot. Try reseting the map seed and clearing it again. Make sure you check the very top point every time. Sometimes you can miss them.

4. vesselle

thanks, it's no biggie, considering this is my umpteenth playthru and the first time i've run into this problem. anyway, i've already re-started and am clearing it out again. i'm sure it'll be fine this time.

V***V

5. YoungDbl

YoungDbl IncGamers Member

Let us know.

6. vesselle

it worked. second time around, he was there and i got to slice & dice him. :)

V***V