Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sorcs should use enchant more!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Mr Evil, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Mr Evil

Mr Evil IncGamers Member

Sorcs should use enchant more!

A small number of sorcs take the time to enchant the party and it really makes a difference, especially against souls. In a recent game one sorc must have had a high level enchant because it added about 1k damage and 500 ar. With this I was ripping through souls at record speed where normally I have to take on one at a time very slowly.

So, sorcs take note and be party friendly!

2. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

Not all sorceresses have a point invested into enchant, which is the reason they can't always enchant the party. I find only full-fledged enchantresses to be useful party aids in the regard of enchant, as with one point in the skill, the damage would be too low to make much of a difference, especially in hell.

Besides, sorceresses help parties out enough with teleport, enchant is just an extra bonus given by some.

3. deathisdeadly

deathisdeadly IncGamers Member

Yeah.. I agree.

I was using my zon, and dmg was about 5x better.

4. AFBrat

AFBrat IncGamers Member

Through the different patches I have always leaned towards making Fire Sorcs, I always Enchant everybody in the party, sometimes they even show appreciation. Fine skill, especially when you are approaching 30 or so Fire Mastery (insures Phys Immunes will be dealt with by others as well as yourself).

5. Mr Evil

Mr Evil IncGamers Member

It may not add huge damage, but even a little can make a big difference when facing highly physical resistant or immune monsters, since it may be a melee character's only way of damaging such monsters.