Sorceress Glitch

SpawnOfAsbestos

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a sorceress i have been running.......I keep geting to this one part, and the game starts going crazy and it glitches.....the next thing i know i have 0 health, do 0 attack, and the Mobs are attacking me, and i die.....i re spawn with my corpse right next to me, and not where i died.

I have used my level 86 singer barb in the area at the same difficulty, and it works fine.

Anyone know how i can fix this issue, or a way around this level. it is Act 2, get the Horadric Cube.

Last edited:

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
Not using any mods?
Are the save file suddenly write-protected, or in a folder which is write protected?

You can bypass that dungeon by muling your barbs cube over, then use him to find another, or mule it back when in act 3 (which will make the council drop another for you).

SpawnOfAsbestos

Diabloii.Net Member
Not using any mods?
Are the save file suddenly write-protected, or in a folder which is write protected?

You can bypass that dungeon by muling your barbs cube over, then use him to find another, or mule it back when in act 3 (which will make the council drop another for you).
I use gomule....that is it....I don't use any mods or anything...i have always thought using mods made the game boring. I will try using gomule to mule it over.

Last edited:

GalaXyHaXz

Diabloii.Net Member
Interesting. What version are you playing? Could you run in windowed mode and record the glitch?

DaveW

Diabloii.Net Member
Sup Asbestos, welcome to the SPF> I recall back in the day new members were welcomed with a shin kicking and a wallet heist. No bad on you dude, just reminiscing ....

Shin Kicked and wallet stolen $$$$ ..... sweet. GL bro.

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Once you've finished the Compelling Orb quest, the Council won't drop a cube anymore, even if you have none, but you will get another one in the Halls of Dead.

SpawnOfAsbestos

Diabloii.Net Member
Sup Asbestos, welcome to the SPF> I recall back in the day new members were welcomed with a shin kicking and a wallet heist. No bad on you dude, just reminiscing ....

Oh I'm not new.....

I joined back in julyish. This account is just newer. I will PM you explaining why I have a new account

SpawnOfAsbestos

Diabloii.Net Member

And asbestos is my dad. :p
Keywords: spawn of
I don't mind being called that though. :)