Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Sorce Cheese

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by swansodb, Apr 24, 2008.

  1. swansodb

    swansodb IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2008
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    20
    Sorce Cheese

    Which sorce build is the best, most powerful, cheesiest build out there? Because that’s the build I want for my first ever Sorceress.
     
  2. sirpoopsalot

    sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2005
    Messages:
    8,953
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    466
    Re: Sorce Cheese

    pure lightning, infinity/holy-freeze merc, no-block/Spirit Monarch, 117 FCR.
     
  3. synx

    synx Diablo: IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2008
    Messages:
    502
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    120
    Re: Sorce Cheese

    Desync invisible blizzards is the cheesiest build out there, but as far as pure damage goes (you're still gonna get sorbed out the ***) lightning wins hands down.
     
  4. swansodb

    swansodb IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2008
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    20
    Re: Sorce Cheese

    I should of mentioned above that i'm looking for PvM. I would think pure lightning wouldn't be so effective in Hell due to all the immunes. What is the cheesiest PvM build? Still Lightning?
     
  5. sirpoopsalot

    sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2005
    Messages:
    8,953
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    466
    Re: Sorce Cheese

    Infinity Polearm = level12 Conviction aura = no more lightning immunes (well, ~98% of them anyways, and the merc can handle the other ~2%)
     

Share This Page