Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

sorc

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Hertog, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Hertog

Hertog IncGamers Member

sorc

Hi all

I have sorc lvl 89 on EUladder.I use cold spells and i try to play hell mode.
    Most monsters are imune on cold so i want reset my skills and i have no idea what must i do.
    Please give me some good ideas how to use my skill points. Its about 90 skill points.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

ps.. I use full Tal Rasha with (ko ko mal ) sanctuary,
    sandstorm boots and switch HOTO with spirit monarch.

Hertog-------->DevilSosa

2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Re: sorc

I suggest to maximize frozen orb and put at least one point into cold mastery and exactly one point into frozen armor, static shield, teleport and warmth. To add a second element, either maximize fireball, meteor or fire mastery or do that with lightning, chain lightning and lightning mastery. Further skill points go into cold mastery.

To reset skill and stats allocations, go to Akara in act 1. If you did the very first quest in the game, she will have a "reset skill points" option, but she will do it only once per difficulty.

Try to get a Spirit monarch instead of Sanctuary and add missing resists with charms and, if necessary, with rings and boots. Full Tal's and 35% Spirit will make you reach the important 105 FCR breakpoint (apart from solving all your FHR problems). A lightning sorc will need 117% FCR, however, i.e. you will need both ring slots for FCR as well instead of wearing e.g. MF rings... but a 27% Spirit will be good enough then which saves resources. Boots: WT or boots with FRW, resists and MF. Sockets: ptopazew in helm and armor, facet or a nice rare jewel in the orb (which should have +2 to the masteries of your chosen elemensts).